veronika23

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that :smileywink:

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your face. This includes foundations, concealers, powders, blushes, bronzers, primers, and illuminizers/highlighters.

This is the 1st in a series of post I will do. There is going to be one for eyes, lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I must warn you… I’ve been a MAC addict for years and years. lol

rsz_img_00000375.jpg

roxystar4

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

Sirenprincess- love how u wrote everything out! So easy to see & put names to products. Thanks! How do u like the hourglass hidden concealer?

SirenPrincess

I love the Hourglass Hidden concealer!  It's rather thick, but I like that.  It glides over the dark circles, and then it is set.  It's not budging.  I haven't had any trouble with creasing, but I normally don't.  It's just really easy to use in my opinion and stays put.

glossyguru

Everything is so nice and neat and organized! Great collection! I love how you listed everything, it is really super helpful, I appreciate it :smileyhappy:

SirenPrincess

Thanks!  I'm really OCD about my make-up collection. I would love an eDiva, SherryBlossom, or Crystal Cube, any of those acrylic make-up organizers, but I just can't justify ~$300 on a plastic organizer.

I bought an office paper organizer at Meijer for like $12.  They're stackable, so I have two.  And then I bought drawer organizers for like $3 each.  I think they make my collection very organized and easy to see and find things but at a reasonable price.

I'm so picky about everything going back exactly where it goes and fitting just right.  If a drawer is full and I buy something new, then something I'm not using has to go (to a friend or family member, or if I really hated it in the trash).  I try not to stack things so they're easier to find, but I do sometimes with my drugstore products.  I'm even picky about things going with the writing a certain way.  I'm silly!

prosopon

It has been so fun looking at everybody's stash!

Here is mine (a mix of drugstore, deluxe samples, and Sephora brands)

Face:

image.jpg

Blush:

image.jpg

Highlighters/Bronzers:

image.jpg

veronika23

Nice :smileyhappy:

warriorwitch

What? That's so cool! Want! (But in Aries obviously. XD)

orkira

Be sure to check your local Cosmetic Company Outlet if you have one nearby for it.  :smileyhappy:

SydBristow

SydBristow-face.jpg

I have lots of brushes (am a sucker for brush sets).  I use Bare Minerals power foundation in varying shades, Mineral Veil, plus I have Laura Mercier liquid foundation and UD Naked UD liquid makup plus razor sharp finishing powder.

I have a few more blushes and blush highlighters in some palettes that are mostly eye makeup so I didn't include them here.  I also have three blushes on order from Lorac.

veronika23

I love brushes too =)  Planning to do a "discussion" just for that... brushes and tools :smileywink:

SydBristow

If you end up doing "skin care products" I'm not sure my counter is big enough, LOL. Eyes will be quite interesting for sure. :smileyhappy:

GREAT idea for a topic!

veronika23

Oh yeah will be doing one for skin care and one for body care for sure! :smileywink:

caycesmom

i only have a small stash of face products, like 4-5 foundations a couple bronzers, a couple BB creams, like no blush because I dont really wear it and a couple setting powders and such but when it comes time for eye shadow I have a TON!!!

veronika23

That doesn't sound like too small of a stash :smileywink:  yeah I have lots of that too.  Think it might be the next "discussion" I post. =)

orkira

blush.jpgMy blush collectionfacemkup.jpgMy foundations, powders, concealer, corrector, and primer.

veronika23

Is that gold looking compact on the 2nd pic above the tarte the Estee Lauder mini astrological signs compact??

orkira

It is.  It is the Cancer one I got at my local cosmetic company outlet store.  :smileyhappy:

veronika23

I knew it!  Cool!  do you like it?  Outlet store?  Isn't new from this year?

orkira

(0) Hearts

I do like it especially for throwing in my purse for touch ups when I wear the Tarte BB cream. I don't need it when I am wearing the Hourglass. Yep, I bought it from an outlets store back in March of this year and I believe they were released last year. I paid around $50 for it too at the Outlet and at the time I think they were $80 directly from Estee Lauder.

warriorwitch

Ooohh, what is that shiny gold thing in the bottom picture?

orkira

It is the Estee Lauder Zodiac Powder Compact in my sign cancer.  :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 304 replies
  • 611 hearts
  • 79 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • nikki