Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that :smileywink:

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your face. This includes foundations, concealers, powders, blushes, bronzers, primers, and illuminizers/highlighters.

This is the 1st in a series of post I will do. There is going to be one for eyes, lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I must warn you… I’ve been a MAC addict for years and years. lol

rsz_img_00000375.jpg

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

image.jpg

image.jpgI should really stop while I'm ahead :/ lol... There is actually quite a bit more foundation and my Mary Luminizer that is not pictured. And... The Nars palette I just ordered. :smileyhappy: 

Got some nice goodies there :smileyhappy:  What's that MAC palette? Custom blush set?

(0) Hearts

And just in case anyone is curious as to which blush is my favorite... I have to say it is Becca's blush in "Gypsy." I have neglected all of my other blushes since purchasing.

(0) Hearts

Thank you :smileyhappy: And it sure is... I believe they are Melba, Peachtwist, Dame, and Pinch O' Peach.

[ Edited ]

PA180818.JPGCompared the to rest of you ladies, my face collection is extremely tiny! :smileytongue: LMAO

Clearly I love concealer, seeing as I have so much of it! XD
Thanks to warehouse sales, I'm able to buy duplicates of the ones I like best. :smileyhappy:

Warehouse sales? What brands are you able to get at those?

In Montreal, we have tons of warehouse sales. L'Oreal, Annabelle/Marcelle, Clarins, Lise Watier and Guerlain.

The l'Oreal usually has Lancome, YSL. Clarins has a lot of skincare stuff but they have perfumes from Thierry Mugler and Anna Sui.

Guerlain, I have yet to go to their warehouse sale but my friend went in the Spring and they had Burberry cosmetics (which we can't get in Montreal for some reason) and YSL lipsticks.

Totally hitting up those sales next month! :smileyvery-happy:

I know Toronto has Shiseido, MAC and Nars warehouse sales.

[ Edited ]

Oh **bleep** I'm in Ottawa!

Wow wish Ottawa or MTL would have MAC warehouse sales! 

Where do you get all this info?  Maybe I'll have to take a trip down to MTL.  Does it get crazy?

You guys have a new Sephora opening today.  Are you going? Or is it too far from you.

(0) Hearts

L'Oreal is super CRAZY and it's invite only. Luckily I get invitations from work!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

The Clarins one is also crazy but mostly for the perfumes. (I have yet to get a perfume there. It's litterally CHAOTIC). People don't really go for the makeup so I've picked up some nice things there! Also be prepared to wait in line for a good 3 hours...XD

Lise Watier and Annabelle/Marcelle have pretty decent wait times. 20 minutes top!

I usually keep track of all the warehouse sales through blogs and a website that documents all of them. I can PM you the link if you want! ^^ The sales usually happen in the Spring (April/May) and Fall (November).

Yeah the new Sephora that is opening here is a little far for me...:smileysad:
Oh well, I have a great one which is about 10 mins away so no worries! :smileytongue:

invite only? wow!

I think we might also have a annabelle/marcelle one but not interested...

Oh yeah please PM me the link.

Thanks so much!

What i have on my makeup desk.  image.jpg

ohh fun!

(0) Hearts

That's the best looking desk I've ever seen :smileywink:

this is pretty much my little  somewhat larger then i thought collection layed out :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

what do you think of the MAC powder? I am looking at getting eithr the careblend or the studio finish!

(0) Hearts

i mean mac has great powder & blushes, i like that one but i barley use it because my skin is really dry & just emphasizes that /:

Cool!  I almost got that benefit blush but went with MJ instead. :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

i like it alot actually, i like that it has highlighters in the blush :smileyhappy:

photo.JPG

ehem...

Nice!!

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  I never realized how much I had haha!

Some of it is from Australia like the second powder down on the left side is from Essence which is available in Australian, and the blush below Orgasm is from Physician's formula which I think isn't too available in the USA, same with the Bourjois and Soap and Glory powders.  Phew!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments