Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

veronika23

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

[ Edited ]

Ok so I need some cheering up today!

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that :smileywink:

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your eyes. This includes eye shadows, cream shadows, eye primers, pencils, mascaras, false lashes and eyebrow products.

This is the 2nd in a series of post I will do.

Still to come: lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I love mascaras!!! My favs are Diorshow Blackout, Too Faced Better Than Sex and Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum.

I always loved MAC eye shadows for long wearing, pigmented, non-staining, bright and bold colors. Eventually I discovered UD and I also love their shadows. Now I think I have enough and trying not to buy any. lol

rsz_img_00000384.jpg

MermaidBarbie

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

False eyelashes not included.

my eyes set.jpg

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

I love the spellbinding palette. I have been using it every day since I bought it!! What's your favorite pairing?

MermaidBarbie

I love it, too! So many eye combinations to choose from! I don't have a favorite pairing because I honestly adore all the shades and enjoy using two, three, four shades at a time. Super pigmented and gorgeous.  :-)

veronika23

(0) Hearts

nice!  That KVD palette packaging is so nice!

MermaidBarbie

You can open up the palette a bit and stand it on your vanity, as a portrait. Neat, huh. :-)

veronika23

(0) Hearts

wow pretty cool :smileyhappy:

bombshell30

Better late than never? Eye makeup is my FAVE!! I had to crawl up on a stool and take a picture from above.Wish I had waited until after Chic week- Just added the Kat Von D spellbinding book of shadows to my collection. It might be my favorite palette of all time! This is so fun! I always wonder what people have hidden in their vanity drawers!!!EYES.JPG

mychoi

i'm mesmerized. can you take pictures of a couple at a time so we can see them in better detail? i'm in love with your collection <3

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

Of course! :smileywink: 

calamityjane85

This makes me happy looking at it 

violalea

OMG. So colorful and pretty!

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

I can't resist color! :smileyhappy: Lorac's unzipped is my only neutral palatte and of course i am DROOLING over naked 3 because they're all rose toned. I **bleep** up any shadow in the red family I can get my hands on! 

veronika23

Awesome!  Eye make-up is also my fav! :smileywink:

sarinalove

stash

My humble stash. I honestly don't even use half of these. I just use mainly the UD, TOO FACED, and BOBBIE BROWN shadows. I have 1 too faced eye liner and primer that I love. The rest I don't really use but haven't thrown them away yet. I love everyone's massive stash but I'm wondering how you even use all of the products. I don't have many and sometimes I feel bad when I don't use it for weeks on end.

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

A nice collection! I have never used Bobbi Brown, what do you think compared to Too Faced and UD?

sarinalove

Personally, I actually prefer TOO FACED product in terms of quality. I find them to last very long, are matte or with a tiny tiny bit of shine to it, and the colors aren't too bold.

But TOO FACED just doesn't have any "single" shadows to purchase and sometimes I don't want the full palette. I just want 2-3 colors.

UD - Has the most variety of selection, they also last long, but majority of their stuff has "glitter" or the colors are a bit too bold for my taste.

So the UD Naked basics palette with a combination of use of my TOO FACED and UD Naked 2 palette really work well for me. I get the natural look or I can go a bit more glam without being too out of my comfort zone.

The Bobbi Brown color I got is a taupe color that I love love love to use. It's darker than the taupe color in Naked Basics.

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the input! I like the Too Faced as well, I just got my first palette from them and I like it a lot. :smileyhappy:

SydBristow

Okay ladies, I finally did my photos for the "eyes" part of this series.  It was a little embarrassing that it took three photos to capture it all.  :smileysad: 

eye1.jpg

The first image is most of my non-Urban Decay eye makeup.  I have a lot of Stila plus tons of mascara samples.

eye2.jpg

This second image is my Urban Decay liners, UD palettes plus a few other miscellaneous palettes, including the new Stila Masterpiece Cheek and Eye set (it's nice to see the size of it compared to the other palettes). 

eye3.jpg

Finally, my Smashbox Masterclass Palette I, a small Bare Minerals travel eyeshadow set, and my two Lorac palettes - Unzipped and Pro.

calamityjane85

Oooh this is so organized I love it!

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

Is it bad though if I want to get another UD palette?  There's one I really love the colors in!  Sigh...I think I have a makeup addiction problem...

orkira

Awesome eye collection!  Love the UD eyeliners especially!  :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 306 replies
  • 599 hearts
  • 71 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • DTalksAll