veronika23

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

[ Edited ]

Ok so I need some cheering up today!

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that :smileywink:

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your eyes. This includes eye shadows, cream shadows, eye primers, pencils, mascaras, false lashes and eyebrow products.

This is the 2nd in a series of post I will do.

Still to come: lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I love mascaras!!! My favs are Diorshow Blackout, Too Faced Better Than Sex and Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum.

I always loved MAC eye shadows for long wearing, pigmented, non-staining, bright and bold colors. Eventually I discovered UD and I also love their shadows. Now I think I have enough and trying not to buy any. lol

rsz_img_00000384.jpg

ladymeag

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

[ Edited ]

I have two sets of things - the things that live at home and the things that travel in my purse (which also doubles as my full-face bag for the gym.) I tend to put things I'm trying to use up or try out in my travel bag so that I don't really have any choice but to use them up. :smileyhappy: (I don't use false lashes - I'm allergic to latex and find the non-latex glues just don't work well. However, I keep a few on hand for the off chance I'll want them.)

*edited to remove photos, as collection has significantly changed. Will add photos soon*

(Sorry if these pictures come out small. The originals are huge and the upload feature kept failing, so I linked to pictures I have elsewhere - which are also huge but they seem to be downsizing them in the link-share.) 

makeupbyashley

(0) Hearts

How do you like the naked basic palette?

ladymeag

(0) Hearts

I'm sorry I'm just seeing this - I really like it. It does a variety of neutral eye looks from no-makeup to smoky eye well and is small enough that carrying it is easy. 

veronika23

Oh how do you like that blue KVD trio shadow?

ladymeag

It fills a nice gap in my KVD palettes and kept me from buying the Beethoven palette (when I already have Poetica and Sinner - I don't need more purple shadows!) The colors are good without being scary-90s-grandma blue eyeshadow. Low fallout, good color payoff. 

veronika23

Cool! Thanks :smileyhappy:

bombshell30

MyChoi, these are for you my friend! I can't justify it but last week I bought the tarte of giving and the Kat Von D spellbinding palette ( which may be one of my all time favorites) , an amazing ELF palette, a small Lorac palette called smolder and one of those small stila Palates as well! Eye makeup is my obvious obsession!!! I am thinking the ten pan project would be good for me!!!!left eye.JPGmiddle eye.JPGright eye.JPGall eye.JPG

mityren

I'm so jealous right now! Love love love it!

mychoi

Ohmygosh yay! Sorry Im still new to this site so I'm stumbling around everywhere. so I'm pressed and happy! :smileyhappy:))

veronika23

wow!

PrettyHate

I dont have anything amazing...but I did enjoy showing this thread to my fiance- who now agrees that I dont have as big a "problem" with buying makeup as he previously thought I did! Thanks girls! Beautiful collections!

mychoi

I know! I thought i had a decent sized collection, until I stumbled across this lovely post. wow I don't think I've ever looked at pictures so longingly. My stash is just ants compared to these 

veronika23

We don't care about the size ladies we just love it when people share :smileyhappy:

gingerblack

Here is my eye collection! I realized that I only included eyeshadow.. oops! I don't have that much eyeliner+mascara anyway.

photo 2.jpg

roxystar4

gingerback, I am loving my Too Faced "A Few of My Favorite Things Palette"! How do you like yours?

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

I really love it! I was having some trouble with the bronzers but I found with a less concentrated brush they were much better.

The eyeshadows are great! Some of the colours are so unique.

bombshell30

Not quite sure why it changed the word grab to *bleep**.......hmmm

MermaidBarbie

False eyelashes not included.

my eyes set.jpg

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

I love the spellbinding palette. I have been using it every day since I bought it!! What's your favorite pairing?

MermaidBarbie

I love it, too! So many eye combinations to choose from! I don't have a favorite pairing because I honestly adore all the shades and enjoy using two, three, four shades at a time. Super pigmented and gorgeous.  :-)

veronika23

(0) Hearts

nice!  That KVD palette packaging is so nice!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 302 replies
  • 594 hearts
  • 70 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • spoiledbrat
    • mrscoco