veronika23

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

[ Edited ]

Ok so I need some cheering up today!

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that :smileywink:

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your eyes. This includes eye shadows, cream shadows, eye primers, pencils, mascaras, false lashes and eyebrow products.

This is the 2nd in a series of post I will do.

Still to come: lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I love mascaras!!! My favs are Diorshow Blackout, Too Faced Better Than Sex and Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum.

I always loved MAC eye shadows for long wearing, pigmented, non-staining, bright and bold colors. Eventually I discovered UD and I also love their shadows. Now I think I have enough and trying not to buy any. lol

rsz_img_00000384.jpg

FireSpinner

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

That's awesome! I will get the Naked 2 soon and the Lorac Pro palette if it ever comes back in stock lol

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Oh you can ask a mod if they are getting a shipment in. If not, Kohls actually now carry Lorac including Lorac Pro! And I *think* you can use those $10 Kohl cash with it. =)

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

Hopefully Sephora is getting some Lorac stuff in stock soon, I've been waiting over a month for the highlighter to come back into stock too!

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

I love BOTH of those!  I mostly use Too Faced for a nice matte base, then add colors from the other palettes.  Unzipped is kind of blah, when the colors are on they all kind of look the same (except different shimmer factors), on me anyway, except for the darkest ones to the right. 

I'll try to do a pic of the Stila Masterpiece sets opened, a lot of people have asked about those. 

SydBristow

Quite a bit of this has been added in the past month, I was inspired by the "Show Me Yours" series posts here on BT!!  :smileyvery-happy:

veronika23

Very pretty!  Thanks for sharing!  And it's ok it took 3 pictures... It's nicely displayed... mine is all crammed in one pic :smileywink:

SydBristow

But I can see all of the colors in your pic, it's really nice!  I just have a tiny little bathroom, not sure I could fit another thing in there with everything else I have crammed in...  :smileywink:

You know I had to wait to take the picture after I got the liners and the palettes, right?  :smileyvery-happy:

veronika23

Yes :smileywink:  I took all my pics at the same time and since then added to my collection.... I should really stop shopping.  :smileyvery-happy:

cindyinva

eyes.jpgMy favorite are Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams. They really are amazing!

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Nice!  I can't read the name so what's the second from the top MUFE cream? :smileyhappy:

lyravega

Does anybody here have Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No.7-Plush Shadow in The Tease 202? How do you like the eye shadows quality wise? I really like this one, but I read so many bad reviews about some colors not being very pigmented, they crease even with the primer, there's a lot of fall out, the glittery/shiny/frosty ones are hard to work with... And then there are many good reviews, as well. I'd really like to hear about how do you like them and would you recommend them? Or if not this particular palette, what purple-y palette would you recommend? ( I need purples in one palette )

beethousand

I really did not like the Marc Jacobs shadows I tried. If you're looking for a purple-y palette, I HIGHLY recommend the new Laura Mercier Artist's Palette

lyravega

Thank you, Beethousand! I've seen more BAD reviews on this palette in the meantime, and I'm definitely not gonna go for it. Which is too bad, those colors are exactly what I'm looking for...

I do have LM Artist's palette and I absolutely LOVE it! I was thinking about more purple-y purples :smileyvery-happy: And then some :smileyhappy: Like, literally purple and lilac, lavender, lighter and darker, maybe some purple/lilac/lavender-grays thrown in the mix... something like that. You know what I mean? Something like this:

upload_6508105621603941232.jpg

upload_5776842763469787473.jpg

upload_2569334254903230633.jpg

upload_4475343649577816422.jpg

upload_8336736350953471133.jpg

upload_5502493219509776866.jpg

upload_2936886618301412137.jpg

( Why is my rich linking not working? )

lyravega

Oh, goodie! Thanks! I definitely have to check KVD's palettes out, and ASAP! Especially the ones with purples in them.

beethousand

Ah, I see. Maybe wait until the VIB sale/the $20 off $50 cards and build your own UD palette? Purples seem tough to do, especially vibrant ones - I've been disappointed by so many purple palettes over the years. I only have a few purple MAC singles and this beautiful Guerlain one:

guerlain_attrapecoeur002.jpg

Photo credit to Temptalia!

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Not a bad idea, to build your own UD palette, not a bad idea at all :smileywink: This Guerlain palette looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Something to look in to, as well,  next time I'm at Sephora. Thanks :smileywink:

shortstuff07

Spoiler

I'll play!  cl.jpgcl-5.jpg

HawaiianEyes7

(0) Hearts

Totally random, but I have the same bed spread as you! And your dogs are adorable!

veronika23

(0) Hearts

I know I said it before but man do I love that sigma palette. lol

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

I picked it up with the blush set that they released, and holy cow does that purple blush look pretty on.  It's one of my favorites, I must say.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 306 replies
  • 599 hearts
  • 71 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • spoiledbrat
    • mrscoco