veronika23

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

[ Edited ]

Ok so I need some cheering up today!

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that :smileywink:

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your eyes. This includes eye shadows, cream shadows, eye primers, pencils, mascaras, false lashes and eyebrow products.

This is the 2nd in a series of post I will do.

Still to come: lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I love mascaras!!! My favs are Diorshow Blackout, Too Faced Better Than Sex and Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum.

I always loved MAC eye shadows for long wearing, pigmented, non-staining, bright and bold colors. Eventually I discovered UD and I also love their shadows. Now I think I have enough and trying not to buy any. lol

rsz_img_00000384.jpg

linda84

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

Here is my petite eye makeup collection. I love neutrals, golds and bronzey eye shadows! photo.JPG

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Nice! I spy with my little eye a Diorshow blackout! :smileyhappy:

linda84

(0) Hearts

I love the new packaging!

Meg82

2013-10-22 13.47.55.jpg

Here's mine.  It's kind of fuzzy so if you want to know what anything is let me know.  The mascaras above the elf palette are the ones that I currently have open and am using, the other mascaras are still sealed and waiting for it to be time to chuck one of the current ones.  I'm obsessed with mascara samples, but I never let myself have more than four open at one time.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

OMG that's one big palette!  How do you like the elf shadows.  I am too a mascara junkie... Don't you just love Too Faced better than sex.   It's up there with my Dior.

Meg82

I bought the elf palette because it was super cheap (i got it on sale for like $6) and offered a lot of colors for practicing with.  They go on nicely and blend well, however I've never worn them in a non-practice capacity, so the longest i've ever worn one is ten minutes so I have no idea how they do in a real life context.  I never wear them in real life because they are so bright and I usually do a louder lip so I try to tone down my eyes (hence the naked palette) 

Yes I love the better than sex, it's AMAZING.  Definitely my favorite of the ones in rotation now (though the MUFE smoky eye is a close second)

veronika23

(0) Hearts

woh 6 bucks! that's a real steal!  I usually do a louder eye :smileywink:  but recently I'm all about lipstick. lol. I think I might have that MUFE too.  Will have to try it out!

kalex

Here's my drawer "as is" with the palettes that don't fit along side.

20131022_124830.jpg

I didn't want to take the time to lay out all my liners, smaller shadows, and pigments and such.  I just took a pic of the high-end palettes and singles opened up so you could see the pretty colors!

20131022_131403.jpg

linda84

Gorgeous colors!! What is the third palette on the top row? The one with 3 colors?

kalex

That's a Bobbi Brown "build your own".  I have Velvet Plum, Champagne, and Rose Gold in there.

veronika23

@kalex What's the quad on the right as well as the 2 below it.

kalex

It's Tom Ford "Silvered Topaz" at the top right.  Directly below is Cle de Peau quad 208 with a CdP single 106 right next to it.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Thanks =)

beautylovingirl

It looks like a Tom Ford Palette, Edward Bess and the one to the left looks like a Chanel Quad as well,but I'm not sure that's just what they look like.

beautylovingirl

Aww nuts the Cle de Peau looked like Edward Bess to me. I guess you can tell what I own and what I don't.:smileytongue:

beautylovingirl

To me they look like Chanel Eyeshawdow singles.

DTalksAll

Agreed, and the duo on the bottom looks like Hourglass. I love their packaging :smileywink: 

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Thanks :smileyhappy:  Wrong quad... Top right.  I should have specified . My bad.

kalex

What about palettes that have lip and cheek colors too?  Should I include those or will those be a separate post?

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Your call!  Lips will be the next one and there's already a discussion for face products which includes blushes =)  As long as you share that's all that matters :smileyhappy:

SydBristow

I am very interested in getting more eye shadows, especially a good variety of matte colors, love these posts and look forward to more, very helpful!  :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 306 replies
  • 599 hearts
  • 71 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • spoiledbrat
    • mrscoco