katie723

Sephora's Black Friday Shopping

[ Edited ]

Sephora will be having a great Black Friday sale this Friday in store and online! Check out their Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/Sephora?ref=ts&sk=app_4949752878

If you do not have facebook, here are the details:

There are 10 items for $10 each:

1. Tarte multiplEYE primer and lights, camera, lashes! Duo ($30 original price)

2. Korres Guava All Butter Moisture Therapy Pack (body butter and lip butter, i think) [$22 original price]

3. Josie Maran Argan Color Stick ($22 original price)

4. Stila Glitz and Glam Palette and Lip Glaze ($76 original price)

5. Buxom Welcome to the Party (buxom lash mascara and eye liner) [$33 original price]

6. Bare Minerals All Decked Out (lip gloss, blush and blush brush) ($44 original price)

7. The Art of Shaving Sandalwood 4 Elements of a Perfect Shave Starter Set (brush, after shave balm, pre-shave oil and shaving cream) [$25 original price]

8. Sephora Collection Travel Brush Set ($30 original price)

9. Tokidoki Cromatico Eye Shadow Palette - Chose from 5 shades ($25 original price)

10. Kat Von D Adora Fragrance ($55 original price)

There is a limit of two of each product per client. The products are $10 USD and $12 CAD. The Art of Shaving set is not available on Canadian checkout. This offer is only valid through 11/25/11 11:59pm PST or while supplies last. *This offer is not available in Sephora inside JCPenny.

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!! Does anyone plan on getting anything?! :smileyhappy:

gtichick

Re: Sephora's Black Friday Shopping

Ohh I just read this and was super confused because I didn't realize these were not this years deals- I was like, wait a minute, I remember buying those Tokidoki palettes! lol

oklady2013

(0) Hearts

Everyone does realize this list is from 2011 NOT 2013. I don't believe this year's list has been released yet. this year's deals will probably be just as nice but most likely not these same items.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Ooooooo, I just might have to snag the Art of Shaving kit! I was super excited when Sephora had this kit for $10 about two years ago, I purchased quite a few and they made excellent gifts, the fact that they have a shave brush is such a steal!

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

Just an FYI, the above stuff is from 2011; no info yet on what's being sold this year!

ilopez

(0) Hearts

is sephora going to have this kind of sale this year?

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

Yes, but I think it'll be a few days before they post what products they're going to have.

newshoes4me

Thank you for this! The brushes would totally be worth it. Also the Bare Minerals, the Art of Shaving for all the guys on my list - Sandlewood sounds so masculine, this might be a good way to try the Buxom, lots of friends I'd like to give little gifts to would really like this. The Tokidoki - is that just one shadow or a collection? There's one color in the new collection that I really like - a dark blue-grey, but they don't carry it individually and I don't want to pay $40 for a set.

mar8711

(0) Hearts

Does this sale apply online too?

kay17

(0) Hearts

Yes, but not as much items/beauty products will be on sale as much as in Sephora stores!

makeupobesessed

I missed Black Friday last yr, hopefully I'm tere bright and early this year and make up for it.  I can't wait!  I plan on going to the JCP. sephora, and they already told me they hope they get more products in bc they dont have nearly what they think they'll need for the demand.  

prettyinpa

I was disappointed shopping at Sephora's Black Friday sale online last year. I didn't stay up to log on at 12 PST because I live in the East (I'm not getting up at 3AM for any sale). By the time I logged on at 7AM, there were only a couple of the sale items left, most of which I wasn't interested in. :smileysad: I got the brush set, but it was pretty small and it's languishing in my beauty closet.

Hopefully Sephora.com will have more items in stock so some will still be left by the time I get up.

katie723

@mar8711 yes, online too! :smileyhappy: i hope it starts right at midnight online!

mishamouse

Re: Sephora's Black Friday Shopping - HOURS ONLINE - EST or PST?? HELP

anyone know if the online BF sale starts at midnight PST or EST?? big difference!!

jxw200

it might be PST? The email i got today said the specials go until 11/25 11:59pm PST so I'm guessing they would start in that time zone too? 

prettyinpa

Yow, I hope online Black Friday sale doesn't start at midnight PST, I'm not staying up until 3AM EST for any sale. :smileysad:

prettyinpa

@katie-  I hope it starts at midnight too, I can pull off staying up until midnight, but I'm not getting up at 5AM unless Urban Decay is giving away stuff (not just the $20 off the Book of Shadows IV)!:smileyvery-happy:

Not that I'm thinking of getting that either, I got the email yesterday AM and thought about it, but after looking at my Naked palette(s) and Mariposa palette, I think there is enough color overlap to make it not quite worth it.

katie723

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@prettyinpa i'm not too interested in the Book of Shadows IV either! i didnt even know it was going on sale! i reaaaaallllyyyyy hope we can get the sephora deals online at midnight! if not, i guess i can go to Downtown Disney @10am... hopefully there wont be a huge crowd there!?!?

@newshoes4me i agree, i'm super excited about the brushes!! i'll have to pick up one for my cousin, as well! the Buxom set is a MUST! the Buxom Lash is my absolute favorite mascara! :smileyhappy: The tokidoki set looks like a palette of 4 colors, so hopefully the dark blue-grey color is in one of their 5 palettes on sale!

newshoes4me

I just went to Sephora.com to check out the Tokidoki shadows. They are different from the 24 Karat palette I bought. However, none of the 5 different Tokidoki chromatic palettes are available right now. I guess that means if I want one I'll have to go to Fashion Valley (San Diego) at midnight which I'm not likely to do as I am driving to LA on Friday morning. For $10 they are a great deal and would make really nice gifts for some teenage girls I know. Too bad. Well, I can look for the others on-line I guess.

katie723

[ Edited ]

@newshoes4me aw, hopefully you can get your hands on some sets!! im in san diego right now for turkeyday, but heading back to the OC later tonight and doin shopping around midnight.

@angelstar, those are great sets that you chose! :smileyhappy:

ahhhh, i was hoping the sale would start at midnight EST!!!!!! booo. i really wanted to get sephora outta the way by 9pm, so i could head out to the mall before midnight!

prettyinpa

I went to bed before midnight and didn't check Sephora online until 7AM EST on Black Friday. There were 3 item left that could be ordered, the shaving kit, the brush set and the Josie Maran stick. I got a brush set and some makeup remover pads to bring my order up to the level that I could get the Tokidoki sample bag. Disappointed that there was only 3 items available, I really wanted a couple of other 10 for 10 items.:smileymad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 51 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • angiepie
    • pocketvenus
    • phillips943
    • jxw200
    • ran8