ellevee09

Sephora inside JCPenney - What are your picks?

Not sure if my fellow beauties got this but I just received ad from Sephora. (inside JCP)

Customized skincare set for $29.00  - Pick your five w/ makeup bag.

What are your five? :smileyhappy:

Skincare.JPG    skincare 2.JPG

violalea

Re: Sephora inside JCPenney - What are your picks?

(0) Hearts

I messaged you.

violalea

[ Edited ]

There were still a ton at my local SiJCP.

Yeah I like the bag. Its different color from the Sun Safety Kit bag but the style is the same. The SSK is pink/gold. This bag is black/gold. Its like mini of the sun safety kit bag. Its very cute. I took a photo of these two bags together so you beauties can see the diference :smileyhappy:

We have 2 same products :smileyhappy: I already got the OH Truth Serum and the Boscia from SSK.photo-340.JPG

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

Just picked up my makeup bag and minis. I was so shocked that they only had 5 bags left and very small amount of minis left. But it's worth it. Hopefully everyone who wanted to get one was able to. The SA put in a card for 50points starting the 9th. Did you all get that too???? (ones who got bag)

violalea

[ Edited ]

What did you get? I got 1,2,6,7,10. I will give 3 to my mom and keep 2 for myself.

Actually it said you would earn 50 extra points if you purchase any skincare item from 09/19 - 10/10. :smileyhappy:

buzzbee3

[ Edited ]

I got 1, 3, 6, 7, & 9. I fricken love the NUDE ProGenius Oil & a 1oz bottle cost almost 80 bucks! So that little beauty more then paid for the kit. I had to go back and get a second one so I could divvy up the goods between mom and sis :smileyhappy: They didn't have many items left, & the associate said they wouldn't be getting anymore in. So I'd find a Sephora inside JCP quick if you gals are looking to get one of these awesome babies!!

sephoralovex

This looks awesome! I'm going to try and stop by a SiJCP this weekend. 

michmo

I've so wanted to try another formula of the Dr. Jart, so I would totally get that, and I also have been waiting to try the First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Eye Cream.  

I'd probably also get the GLAMGLOW.  

But for the last two I don't know because whatever I got would be replacing products that I already use and love.  

mafan

Oh, wow, this looks great. I have been trying to figure out what to get for my mom, who never even washes her face to take off makeup and then use moisturizer!  She's 72, but it's never too late to start a good routine. It looks like there are some good things here and I may have to check this out (when I have a car to do things like that). 

rikkie

Oh yeah, I think I'd get 1,2,3,6,10 :smileyhappy:

mityren

I may have to trade 11 for 3.   I love OH Truth Serum. and I'm about out. I didn't even see it there in my excitement over Glamglow Mud mask I've been dying to try. 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I can't wait to buy the Glamglow masks! (both of them, even though I've only tried the mud mask)

I got the Peter Thomas Roth’s 20th anniversary kit for $35, and it included 8.5 oz of the anti-aging cleansing gel, so I am all set for now! 

LOVE the OH serum, and it smells so good!

mityren

[ Edited ]

I must find a JCP sephora!  

I would get 4,6,7,10,11

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh my gosh. I hope my SiJCP is doing this!

crayzeeRN

Jealous! There are no SiJCP near me, unfortunately!

ellevee09

I hope they are offering it at your local Sephora - JCP. It's a perfect little extra gift to throw in my moms birthday bag for tomorrow. She's gonna love it! Happy Birthday Mom!!! :smileyhappy:

LCResz

Oh my goodness, I hope my local SiJCP has this offer! I see 5 things I totally want to try!

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

Yes! I hope they do. I just got it today. So it's recent. :smileyhappy:

violalea

wow thanks for sharing. I will need to check this out at my store. Hope they offer it.

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

You're welcome. I hope they are offering it at your local sephora :smileyhappy:

violalea

(0) Hearts

Which 5 did you get?

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

lm going tomorrow morning.. I'll choose then. I'm torn between a few. I wish they could just give us all 11. Haha :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 46 replies
  • 35 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • mityren