Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

Sephora Favorites Clean Haircare Besties Kit just got released. It is currently available online only.

@Loretta55 great set fot trying lots of great products 

I’m skipping this release @CorgiMommy. Most of the products are deluxe sized and truthfully not one item is on my list to try.

Finally, couple new sets that aren’t fragrances Sephora Favorites Gleamy Dreamy Makeup Set Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Shine Lip Set 

I love these and always look forward to releases of them.

I was so excited to see this newness as well @newcarlee ! 

The Sephora Favorites sets are such a great deal @newcarlee. 😍

I am a bit excited to get the sephora favorites summer must haves that I saw on TikTok, it will be $35 and looks like it has some items that would be perfect for travel too. I am curious when they will stock them online though.

@Anastasiya13 I think it's up now. They put 3 new sets on.

Are you talking about the Sephora @ Kohl'a exclusive kit?

The Sephora Sun Safety Kit for 2023 is in stock! Two full size products, too. I'm loving this, particularly since Sephora has had just about zero Favorites kits that have been worth the money for the past year. Great buy! https://www.sephora.com/product/sephora-favorites-sun-safety-kit-P505730sephora-sun-safety-2023-kit.jpg

I’m so disappointed this never came to Canada I was really wanting to try it! 

To everyone one that wanted the  Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit  and got it, way to go! 🥳🥳

I missed it completley *noooooo* 😅 There is no option to get an email notification for restock ( on the Canadian site anyways) so I am just going to hope it comes back 🙏 🤞

It is still available on the US website @CynthieLu. It is not available in stores yet. I noticed that it usually restocks before totally going away.

Here it says Out of Stock, only available in stores. But there is nothing at any store in my area.

Hum, I'll try to remember to keep checking daily. Maybe they haven't arrived here yet and there's still hope, or like you said,  there might be another restock 😄 @Loretta55 

Hopefully you will be able to purchase this year’s edition @CynthieLu.

@Loretta55 - I was just writing the same thing! 😄

@Titian06 😆  lol!

I will not be purchasing the 2023 Sun Safety Kit @Harobedb. Time for a rant. Unfortunately there are too many repeats from last year. The two full sized items were the same two full sized items included in last year’s kit. While there are a couple of items that I am truly excited to see, I may purchase those items individually so I can try them. The one item that has me excited is Saint Jane Beauty Luxury Sun Ritual Pore Smoothing Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL . I read the reviews and it may be the item that I am looking for.

@Loretta55 I tried a sample of this sunscreen and it felt slightly gritty and made my face sting- I had a reactive red patch appear on my skin. It got better after 20 mins and my skin looked fine after, but the initial application was a bit off putting. I did buy this set though and may try it again.

Oh no, @sabrinas . Sorry to hear that you had a reaction. Hopefully it was a bad batch. 

1,923 Replies
testing