Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

OMG this looks like an amazing set!! need to get my hands on this 😮

@Mcakes It's probably my favorite out of all the sets they came out with this year! So excited for this!

Same!    This looks like a really good one! 🙂

Do you recall what each item in this bag is? I hope it's colors not in previous sets! 

@pinyo No sorry! I found this set online and they didn't have any description for it. I'll update the post as soon as I have more info on the items! 🙂

I found the image on IG and the poster did not list any of the details.  I am pretty sure the Becca highlighter is in pearl.  Thinking the UD shadow is in half baked, MJ liner in earthquake (hoping at least).  

@sydtomato Yep! Pretty sure the MJ is earthquake even though I would prefer it to be (brown)ie. Becca is either Pearl or Moonstone. NARS looks like Orgasm. LM is the radiance primer. UD is either Scratch or Half Baked. ☺️

@sydtomato Do you have the username of the IG OP if I wanted to follow them?

Oh my! All of this looks fantastic! The Becca highlighter looks like pearl which is amazing (hoping its actually that), also the nars gloss, LM primer, MJ liner and the hourglass bronzer! YAY!

@sabrinas I know I love and will use most of the products in this set so it's a huge win! I'm so excited for the hourglass bronzer, I have the full size and love love love it! Glad you like it ❤️

Ooooo I love the look of this one! 🙂

@Asche I haven't been this excited for a SF set in ages! Glad you love it too 🙂

OOOH WOW.  I havn't picked up a sephora favourites in a while and I am all about this.  I love seeing that CAN price cause I know I will be able to get it!! Thanks for sharing on here 🙂

@sydtomato it's such an amazing value! Perfect for summer. Glad you like it!! 🙂

So I just tried to add this to my basket (which is live on their site), but it gives me an error that it is "out of stock"....

It also doesn't show up on the Sephora Favorites page even though I got the email this AM. Also it doesn't show up in my Loves list even though I added it twice...

anyone else have this glitch?

EDIT: I did notice they forgot to include the Too Faced Lip injection on their listed shades:

This set contains:
- 0.07 oz/ 2 g Anastasia Beverly Hills® Lip Gloss in Kristen (cool desert sand)
- 0.06 oz/ 1.7 mL Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Enamored Hi Shine Lip Lacquer in Sugar Sugar (champagne-gold shimmer)
- 0.06 oz/ 2 mL NARS Cosmetics Velvet Lip Glide in Bound (rose pink)
- 0.06 oz/ 1.75 g Tarte lippie lingerie matte tint in Revealed (light mocha)
- 0.17 oz/ 5.3 mL Urban Decay Vice Waterproof Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Trivial (matte pink nude)

Is this the new set? I bought it in store last Friday.

I didn't buy it on Thursday because I wanted to see if I had bought it before.I vaguely remembered buying a set with the same name a couple of months ago. It turns out that I had bought the one with the Bite beauty lipstick and the Estee edit lipliner- which is the set still listed on Sephora.

I only mention this because last years set is still on the website under the Sephora Favorites as Give Me Some Nude Lip. People are still buying and reviewing it. It's a bit confusing to have two sets with the same name selling at the same time.

(The newer set appears when you type Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip in the search box but not when you go to Sephora Favorites).

Yahoooooo!  Thanks @jen143x 💕

I know I was waiting for this! 😄  I was going to tag everyone that was interested in it, but I got busy at work 😕

I hope this goes on sale in Canada!🙏🏻

Hi i already purchase this at my local store in montreal and laval and also got 15% for vib sale

4 Replies
testing