Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

There's a new skincare Sephora Favorites set. I can't post it at work. It's a different Power of The Petal set. 

Ugh I wish we knew for sure when the sale was going to be - I think I want this! 🙂

@JenniferOhJenny tell me about it. I really want to try the SK-II essence. I have it on my loves list. I was thinking this is a good way for me to try it along w several other products before the sale. 

@mishanyc I use the SK-II essence and it is phenomenal in my opinion. It also helps my Caudalíe moisturizer spread better so I end up using slightly less of that as a result. It's how I justify the cost. But I never get break outs anymore since using it unless I mess up and trial a new product my skin hates. I picked up this kit since I didn't want to run the risk of it selling out before the event as sometimes happens. I can guarantee like 3 things in there are already loves of mine so the bonus items to try made it a stellar buy imo.

@mishanyc Oh yeah, that makes sense - then you can save a little money buying the regular size during the sale (or save a lot of money by finding out now that it doesn't work for you ;)).

I love those Farmacy masks, and I have heard good things about the Shiseido eye masks, so those things caught my eye right away.

@JenniferOhJennyI think it just started. I just got my code! But it's only 10%...not 15%? Is that right?

@ashacrooHmm, I don't know...I did think it was supposed to be 15%? But it's totally possible that they are changing it.

Oh wait, did you maybe just re-qualify for VIB and they sent you that code? Because I think that is 10%.

Yah that's my fault...I misread. It's that annual "welcome" code we get, although I'm already Rouge....so it's a false alarm. My fault!

IMG_6616.PNGHere's the image. $38

Thanks for posting the pic! This looks like a good one. 

@ashacrooThanks for posting the pic. It really stinks when working gets in the way of beauty 🙂

Ohh this one looks so pretty!

New sets at SiJCP

fave.JPG

Spoiler
fave1.JPG

Also, thanks to @minivan100, there are also pics of the:

> Blushing Beauty set

> Sun Safety Kit set

> Let Love Glow set

posted on the SiJCP thread here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-inside-JCP-exclusive-sets-and-perks/td-p/2044...

Restocked - 

faves.JPG

missed it the first time so I gladly picked it up this time around

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1634898&om_mmc=tr-us_us_order_confirmation-TA...

I got this and it's going back. 

The ud is tiny tiny! Like the ones direct gives samples of. My MJ was separated in a really gross, oily looking way too. 

The colors arent as exciting as I was hoping 😞 

@ZombieMetroAnt I got this set when it was available and I wouldn't say it was one of their better offerings... the Smashbox was terrible and I wasn't overly impressed with the Marc Jacobs gloss. Considering this set was from like 2 years ago or something, and that UD has discontinued the Revolution lipsticks... it may not be worth picking up imo. 

Thanks @alexasteph 💕 I really appreciate your feedback 😉😁

Whoa, this is at least 2 1/2 years old! I never understand how they suddenly seem to find stock of really old items sometimes!

wanted to add on that this is available at bath and unwind for $24.49 USD

That is crazy awesome!  Thanks @CC3616

3 Replies
testing