Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

This was originally marketed as "Caudalie 2016 favorites set" and is on sale at birchbox for 30% off right now. It's a great deal, the eye cream alone is worth the retail price! It was also available at sephora as a 2016 favorite set.

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 7.50.24 AM.png

I have this set @zombiemetroant @CC3616 and love it. It literally sent me down the rabbit hole of a love for the brand!

I can't remember if this is new on the website or not... I'm pretty sure that it is NEW!

upload_4044932440528510379.jpg

Sephora Favorites Perfume Travel Sampler

$25 (Value of $49)

This set contains:
- 0.06 oz/ 1.7 mL Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray
(Certificate redeems for 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL travel spray)
- 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL Chloe Fleur de Parfum Eau de Parfum Spray
(Certificate redeems for 0.33 oz/ 10 mL rollerball)
- 0.07 oz/ 2 mL Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose Eau de Parfum Spray
(Certificate redeems for 0.34 oz/ 10 mL rollerball)
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Dabber
(Certificate redeems for 0.25 oz/ 7 mL rollerball)
- 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence Eau de Parfum Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Prada Candy Eau de Parfum Spray
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Bleue Eau de Parfum Spray
(Certificate redeems for 0.20 oz/ 6 mL rollerball)

I wish we got these in Canada!

I had filmed this video awhile ago but it took me a bit to get it up. I blab a lot in this one so if you want to see the unboxing skip to 3:30 minutes and at about 7:30 mins I start the actual swatching and talk some more off course lol.

I hope it helps! This is one SF kit that I have been completely in love with- every shade!! So glad it's actually a good nude set for my skintone for a change 😃

Oh my gosh!!  I love the background @jesscheems - I need all those sequins in my life!  Heart  Great review and killer brows, dude. #blessed

I'm bummed I had to return my set (I looked awful in these) but your swatches look really good!  

I might have to return mine too. 

So far the two faced one is a flop and same with the Buxom and the UD looks way too brown 😞 

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you!! I try ❤️  Thanks so much- lately my brows have been shedding which really womps lol

Oh no!!! Too bad it didn't work for you! Last year's set didn't end up working for me. NARS Dolce Vita was like a chapstick on me lmao 

1485189818980.jpeg

I like this set better because of Bite and Nars. I'm looking forward to see full size Marc Jacobs lip creme in this set. 

The Ultimate Travel bag is available in store again

I hope this comes to Canada!

Thought I'd share a pic of the new SF Give Me Some Nude lip set if anyone wants to see the colours 🙂

unnamed.jpg

I'm going to return this set. My UD nude lipstick got black dirt and cotton on it.

This just came in the mail; absolutely LOVE it, even more than last year's set! Definitely leans pinky/brown, so no concealer lip color problems.

*heavy breathing*

I love the original 1993. How does the formula of vice compare to revolution? 

@pinyo I like the vice formula a lot more than the revolution. It's not as creamy or slippery, but it does have a good matte finish while still being very comfortable. I don't think the colors are the same though- the vice 1993 is a bit more plummy than the original, but I like that:)

Thank you! 

@pinyoI have a few revolution lipsticks (Rush / Rapture / Fiend) and while the colour pigmentation is good, I feel they're SO creamy it's like having a thick layer on my lips. The transfer is obviously there and let's not even discuss how windy days and long hair weak havoc when I wear these lippies 😞

For me, the vice formula is better, in some respects it reminds of MAC satin finish lipsticks. Pigmentation and colour payoff is good, and my lips don't get too dry. But compared to other lipsticks out there, I wouldn't rank the Vice formula as my favourite.

Oh good, maybe I'll get this set then! I have the revolution 1993, so I feel kinda goofy getting this because the vice is the same color. 

Thank you! 

Thank you for posting! Mine arrives today! I already own Honeycomb, which I will gift, but am excited for the others! Love the formula of MJ and have been meaning to try 1993.

1 Reply
testing