Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

Does anyone know if the items that went oos from the pick 5 haircare minis will go back in stock? 😭

They've been going in and out of stock, but for the past five days or so, I haven't seen them replenished (part. think of the Christophe Robin scrub, which turned out to be really popular.) Another bad point about that is that there's no hyperlink anymore on it when you put your cursor over it. In my experience, that usually means the thing is just gone, at least online, and isn't coming back.

@HarobedbThank you for replying! The scrub was on my list and it just came back in stock but the LP products are still oos. Not sure if I should forget about them and get whatever is available or wait a bit longer. 

Anyone know if we will be able to exchange any of the items in the custom Style, Treat, Repeat Sephora Favorites Hair care set? 

I know a lot of the items say only available online when you go to the individual item pages, but some of the items that were options are actually travel sizes that are available in stores. Do you think they would let me swap them out? I really don't want to order another one and wait for it (2-day flash shipping doesn't apply to it) -.-

I don't think you'll be able to do it, they usually sell it as a full set regardless of whether they're available for purchase separately.

Just when I was about to give up on the Christophe Robin scrub coming back in stock for the Sephora Favorites set, ITS BACK IN STOCK! 😄 

YAY! Go get it before Day 7 is up! LOL.@tigrlilyem @curlieq

@nikki25gee, Thanks for the heads up, ur so sweet. I was too slow it's OOS again

Aww sorry! 😞 @tigrlilyem

I was going to get it but it is not letting me add more than 1 to my order.

Did anyone get to order multiples of their faves like in the past?

nope! looks like they are only allowing one of each item for this one 😞 @wheeeee

Boooo!  $$$ Saved, tho!

T/y, @nikki25gee

I haven't seen anyone post this one. Good to try with the point multiplier today.

Excited to try the other christophe robin mask.

http://www.sephora.com/hair-rescue-masks-on-go-P412417?skuId=1841071&icid2=products%20grid

The Christophe Robin scrub is OOS for the Style, Treat & Repeat Sephora favorites set! 😞 Thats what I get for waiting, ugh. I really wanted to try it, but I don't know about purchasing a full size. So sad, I really wanted to purchase that custom set for today's PERFECT8.

I was holding out on this too.

I wonder if people just loaded up on it. You can put 5 in your cart for $25.00. It's a steal.

You are only allowed to put 1 of each item in your cart though 😞 @tigrlilyem

Oh good, more to go around. In the past, they didn't limit the soko to tokyo set, looks like they figured it out.

@nikki25gee ...me too! I'm too frugal!!

Maybe it'll come back?! I did just order some other stuff for the CR perfect8 freebie though, so I guess that's my consolation prize.

Saw this posted yesterday...

bbb.JPG

Spoiler
From the post:
beautybudgetcollectionJust when I thought I had seen all the exclusive #sephorainsidejcpenney Sephora Favorites holiday kits @us.goodies shares these pics with me. New Glow, Body, Glow! $42
Includes:
Clean Warm Cotton (0.17 fl oz)
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Gentle Cleansing Bar (5 oz) $14
Josie Maran Cosmetics Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Honeysuckle Vanilla (2 fl oz) $12
Karuna Exfoliating+ Foot Mask Single (0.61 fl oz) $10.50
Karuna Hydrating+ Hand Mask Single (0.51 fl oz) $9.50
Korres Yoghurt Body Butter (1.69 fl oz)
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (0.3 oz)
Origins Ginger Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub (3.4 fl oz)
St Tropez Gradual Tan in Shower (1.6 fl oz)

I regret not picking up the SF dry shampoo sampler set last year..I was really hoping to see one this year but doesn't look like there will be one, unless someone has spotted one? I hope we atleast get the pick 5 for 30 that the U.S site is offering and try few new hair products that way. I did see a set with hair spray, but thats something I use like 2x in a year. 

Anonymous Insider

Does anyone know if sephora will be releasing a new give me more lips set this year? They've recently come up with the give me some lips and liners set which is quite similar to the usual big lip set that sephora puts out yearly. I'm not really keen on this new set though because there are so many reds and there's very little variation.

testing