Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa came early this year! 

Another SF that I'm definitely picking up. Price is $32. 

image.jpeg

I already posted this set but this pic includes the description if anyone is interested. 🙂

image.jpeg

Spoiler
Spoiler
Photo credit: wejustlikeprettythings on insta ❤️

Do you know if the top picture is Sephora or SiJCP? (looks like Sephora to me, just wasn't sure if it's JCP like the bottom one)

@maddieb25 Hey! It's a SiJCP set just like the other one. ☺️

Around what time is the 20% off in November? I am wondering if the Lashstash will still be in stock around that time.. Any ideas?

@CRAZY4MASCARA usually early Nov.  Like around the 6th or 7th.

@veronika23 Thanks! I passed on last years but this years set has a lot of mascara I already enjoy. Hopefully it will still be available 

You are welcome @CRAZY4MASCARA! Hope for you it will be available too! I can't recall how fast stuff sold previous years.. except for 1 big lip fav set a few years back... that one I know sold out super fast.

IMG_4139.JPGSephora inside JCP also has this set here! 

Does any one know the smashbox and tarte color?

Tarte blush color it's prim 

This is really awesome! I always use blender, brow wiz and stila. 

me too! this is now my fourth beauty blender! lol i love getting them in sets because its like youre not paying full price for it which is good because the beauty blender is $20 and thats a lot for a sponge! lol 

Here's a couple videos I did on Sephora Favorites Kits:

Glow For It

Give Me Some Bold Lip

I still remember all your great pictures from the Give Me More Lip last year, so I was excited to watch these videos on 2 Sephora Favorites I have not purchased yet. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you @notcreative! I really loved that set and wish this year's was similar (not containing lipliners)! It was so fun to play with!!

Thanks for watching and hope they helped! ❤️

I'm actually looking forward to the lipliners in this year's set. I have a bunch of lipliners but mostly resort to one of my white ones. Getting some new ones will probably force me to color match. 

I cannot wait to see the Lancome highlighter on you. Please let me know once you have a video or picture of that one. Thanks again.

@notcreative So here's something silly. I think I am wearing the Lancome highlight in my latest video on one of the Sephora Favourite sets where I am wearing a white top (on my cheekbones for sure but not sure about the bridge of my nose- it might have been hourglass but I can't remember). I just uploaded a new one from the same day where I did a review on a NARS blush palette and I mentioned that I wore the Lancome highlight that very day (which is what jogged my memory). So when you see my Give Me Some Lip (not the bold but regular) and/or the NARS video, I am wearing that highlight in throughout the lippie one and at the beginning of the NARS one! (if that made any sort of sense) I think it will make sense when you see but yup I have that highlight on. I remember doing a simple look now that day and just dabbed my fingers in the lancome, blended quickly and headed out and about! I might just have to use it again soon and take another picture just to be sure but since I mentioned that's what I was wearing, I'm pretty sure that was it and I don't think I layered my highlight. Oh gosh I should stop typing because I don't know if this made sense at all bahaha

Got it. I already purchased that set, so I was not going to watch that review. I will watch it though to see your skin. I've used 5 of the 6 lippies so far, so I guess I can see what they look like on you compared to me as well. Thanks.

Lol true I didn't think of it that way. I never colour match and just wear the same shades of lipliners all the time no matter what lipsticks I use!

Cool! I'll let you know as soon as I have a pic/vid wearing the Lancome! 😃

Jumping in to clarify a few things!

1. Outside links are not allowed on BeautyTalk. If a mod sees a link that leads to another website it will be removed.
  2. YouTube videos are allowed on BeautyTalk. Please add them by clicking the video icon and embedding the YouTube video into your comment.

If anyone wants to post a YouTube video on BeautyTalk you are more than welcome to do so but must do so by embedding the video from YouTube.

We discourage excessive self-promotion but do encourage active community members to share their thoughts on products through different mediums, YouTube included.

Hope that helps!

Katie

Yay! Thanks @KatieBT POST YOUR VIDEOS @jesscheems

😄

testing