Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

Awww I was holding out on purchasing that set:(

I came across this set on Instagram a couple weeks ago but can't find it anywhere. Can someone tell me if they've seen it? I love these lashstash to go sets and the selection is amazing!

image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

this is from last season, this season they r not doing the certificate but u get 2 full size free mascaras and its $48. I love these sets I always buy 4-6 every season, so I am sad they are doing it differently this season. 

If anyone lives near a SiJCPC, here are some sets they were bringing out:

lip.JPG

Spoiler
This one has:
> Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Aubergine
KVD Studded Kiss Lipstick in Mercy
KNOW Cosmetics No Bleeding Lips Secret Lip Liner
Nars Lipstick in Jungle Red
> Sephora Rouge Cream in  #49 Belly-Dancing  
Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 714

More sets here...

Spoiler
lash.JPG

ye.JPG

fave.JPG

Sorry it's super hot today in Los Angeles and I was partially delirious from the heat so I completely missed taking pics of Side B for these.

@ZombieMetroAnt - I ❤ you - I don't ❤ you - I ❤ you - I don't ❤ you - etc., etc., etc.

Sephora Lash Stashes are my form of Kryptonite! (same goes for lippies and eye creams) I've been a very good girl as far as my No to very low buy, but I feel the bad girl (who has our credit card no. memorized) is becoming very difficult to hold back, she is winning.......feeling so weak........I need Yoda to tell me, "buy this you should not."

Shut Up Yoda!! I need Lash Stash and a really, really good promo!! 😠

😮 Smiley Embarassed Oops, sorry, that was the bad girl speaking, her bad. 😉

Was this available during 4x pts? Just to torture myself and to try to guess at availability.

Gift card hidden away? I Really hope so. 

I do ❤ you though. I'm glad you posted this....I think. Tough to pass up. Please let there be a good promo. I hope it stays in stock until Tuesdays new Rewards - Ruh-Roh, I don't think I can wait until Tuesday, I have to be Absolutely Positive that this does not arrive next Monday, the whole family will be here. 😨 It would not be pretty!

(Next Monday is the First Anniversary of my Moms passing. 😔 It would be very bad if this arrived on that day. Plus, my family doesn't want to see the restraint I've shown as far as buying. Extra bad, especially with emotions running high. My Mom would give me credit for being good and I like to think she would say 'Just Go for it!' if she could.)

Oh, I hate leaving with the Debbie Downer vibe. I do have a pretty funny and embarrassing story that some of you might enjoy, but this is getting so long and my eyeballs are closing. Maybe come back tomorrow? idk, I just hate that my posts get soooo dang long. idk.

Have to email a friend quickly and then 😴. Sweet dreams to all. Oh, have to check promos quickly too, wish me luck! 😊

@kssweetheart

Spoiler
Oh man, sorry - these will only sell at the Sephora inside JCP (yikes)!  They won't be available online
 Capture.JPG

I'm sorry for your loss.  Sending you lots of hugs & blessings.  Heart Heart Heart 

Oh I like that lip set and I have some gift cards burning a hole in my pocket.

SiJCP always has better sets (IMO).  Hoping even more pop up the closer we get to the holidays

Lately I have found myself much more interested in the SiJCP Favorites sets than the regular Sephora ones. Anyone else? That eyeliner set has piqued my interest.

@LolliLove For sure! The SJCP sets do seem to be better, more variety, options and better price point. 

Thank you, @ZombieMetroAnt

Thank you so much! I will have to check out my SiJCP. I wonder what shade th Tarte item is in The tempting ten, I'll assume the smashbox is th same color from the lip set, Stepping Out. It looks the same from what I could tell. 😄

Tempting Ten has several things I use already so that may be worth it to me. I need to check those out! My SiJCP puts these sets out so much later than everyone else does. 

I have that same problem too @ShopgirlM. It's a bit frustrating.

Oh, so I guess I have to wait till next weekend too check it out. I'm so excited through.. Thank you for your tip, @ShopgirlM

Time to use 10% off 😆. Love this set better than SF give me some bold lips. 👌🏻👌🏻❤️

I love the different Sephora Favorites sets, but it would be nice if Sephora could tailor the ones containing makeup such as concealers, brow products, shimmer products etc to the different skin tones. It would be preferable if there could be a choice in terms of color because for example dark skinned ladies may not be able to use the Ka-brow or Nars concealer in the makeup set. Perhaps next time more color options can be made available.

I definitely agree! They do it for the skincare sets like soho soko one. It would be cool if they at the very least had the core items and then any color related ones you could pick from a set of options. Basically mixing and matching 

Do you know when Sephora inside JcPenney will release Sephora Favorites Give me some lips set?

@kovalevka I was in a SiJcp yesterday and the SA told me that they would get it by the end of the month. Hopefully she's right! 

What are your guys thought on beauty most coveted set 75$ ?is it worth it..i heard luna play has no charging option?

testing