Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

I haven't tried anything from Colourpop yet although I do want to! I hear so many great things about them. The Lancome has a very smooth, creamy, buttery feel. It's very malleable and easy to blend out.

image.jpegSephora favorites set. This set is $64 but I like it more if it comes with some masks or including at least more than 1 full size product.
Grape water 2.5 oz $13
Josie Maran 2 oz $12
L'occitane 2.5 oz $9.50
Ole Henriksen 0.5 oz $6
Sk-ii facial 1 oz $36
Sunday Riley 0.5 oz $7.14
Supergoop! Hand cream 1 oz $12
Tarte oil 0.5oz $15

Hey kovalevka,

Was this from the U.S. site? I didn't see it on the Canadian one... I have a feeling because SKII isn't sold in Canada.

Yes, it's from US site 

Caolion Where is pore make more pimples on my face. I didn't try all of these yet but I love this kit.image.jpeg

Summer set comes with 2 full size Stilla and Lancôme. I think that's only reason why I bought this set.image.jpeg

2 full size products Nars lipstick and YSL concealer?? image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Grape water 2.5 oz $13
Josie Maran 2 oz $12
L'occitane 2.5 oz $9.50
Ole Henriksen 0.5 oz $6
Sk-ii facial 1 oz $36
Sunday Riley 0.5 oz $7.14
Supergoop! Hand cream 1 oz $12
Tarte oil 0.5oz $15

If anyone's interested, here's the inside of the Glow For It Kit. Next to a Dennis Gross peel sample for size comparison. The outside holo packaging looks great! 🙂

Untitled.png

Anonymous Insider

@bonafide11 I love this set!!! I bought 2, this set is already sold out on the website so make sure you can get your hands on it and buy a few extra  becoz the value is unbelievable the Lancôme highlighter is $30 its self becca is $19  and the hour glass is $15. and you get deluxe extras on top of it.

Nice kit but I can only use Hourglass and Lancôme in this set.

Omg I'm so excited for mine! Thanks for posting!

I love it. I like that most items are deluxe/travel sized because I'd never finish a highlighter! 

Does anyone remember if any of these sets stay in stock until the 20% sale?

I trying to decide between buying Beauty Sleep or Glow for It set now and waiting on  the other.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!! 🙂

I bought one similar to the beauty sleep favorites last year during the beginning of the 20% sale. I think the glow for it set will go faster.

I hope so. I kind of what all of them. That's not selfish is it?

I finally bought Chic It Easy during 4x points. That is so perfect for my skin tone. Considering it does not really cater to people with fair, medium, or dark skin, I see why it's lasted so long. It really is an amazing kit though. Sephora should make those complexion ones in at least 4 ranges, fair, light, medium, and dark. It would not be that hard and would cater to a lot more people. 

I love that kit, I'm lucky enough that most of the items worked for me. 

I couldn't agree more - Sephora should totally offer a range of shades in kits that have complexion items.

I cant agree more!  I can prob make that kit work because when summer is over and my tan goes away I'm like light/medium but I think its still too light for me.  I swatched the YSL in store and its so light.  I have a sample of the LM Nude tinted moisturizer and its too light so i have to mix it with something darker to work. 

The larger more expensive sets are usually around for the 20% off sale, but the sets under $40 usually sell out sooner. I think the Glow for it Set will sell out quickly.

Thanks so much for your reply. I have a feeling also the Glow one with go fast. I think I'm going to not take a chance and order that now. 

Will these sets be available in stores or just online?

I'm pretty sure they will all eventually be in store since it doesn't say "online only".  All the other sets that say "New/Exclusive/ Limited Edition" are found at my local store. 

The newest ones will probably hit physical stores soon! I will probably keep checking online to see if my local store has the new ones in stock. 

testing