Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

I wonder why Fresh lip balm is everywhere, and always in their classic color. Like that's a safe color sales wise, companies know people will always buy it. You'd think they'd want to use these sets to get people to try their less well known colors or styles. Why not throw poppy in? Or one of their lip glosses? That why people are getting a new product, and the less well loved products get some more exposure.

And it's not like a company like Fresh has any really out there or risky lip colors. Pretty much whatever they throw in will look like a nice subtle color wash on anyone who tries it, so they don't have to worry about things going wrong on that front.

Tripled.  I don't think I've even finished off the first one from the birthday gift and of course still have others.

It's a shame, when it was in the birthday gift it was so exciting to get and made for a great year, but now it's everywhere and that sort of retroactively kills how spoiled I felt by the Nars gift.

Also, I wonder why they have so many extra Rikugen's but no Cruella's popping up.

Ooo I was just about to order Smashbox one! Will wait. Thanks!

P.s. for the love of humanity, please give us something other than Nars in Rikugen. They got >1000 types of lip products lol

Seriously, I think I have 5 or 6 at home!

Haha! That Rikugien pencil needs to ride off into the sunset. 😄

Question....are these types of sets usually in JCP too? Otherwise I will have to drive 25-30 miles to go get it 

@Cupcakecandy these should pop up online soon.  Typically SiJCP has their own exclusive Sephora Fave sets.

What a great set!! I wanted it right away before I knew bout sizes, but now that there are two full sizes, I definitely want!! I didn't think these mini sets included full sizes. I've been wanting to try the smash box and I already like Lancôme juicy shakers

Oh my I'm excited!!! Thanks for posting this.  It gives me something to look forward to and take my mind off worrying about my poor sick mom.  It's a nice distraction.   I can't wait to buy it!

Aww I hope you are doing fine!

Oh no @sarahshter I'm so sorry to hear that!  Sending you lots of love & wishing your mom a speedy recovery ❤️

thank you soooo much. 😉

excited for this! Which products in the kit are full-size? 

The Smashbox and Lancome are full size!

Hope they start putting the Sephora Favorites sets up on line soon. I will argue with myself for a bit about this set!!   Haha

Thank you so much for listing the colors! 😊

Does anyone know when this drops? December? What's all on it. I can't see everything. Thank you! 

I think it's August for stores at least. I remember buying it the past two years right before leaving for college.

I remember buying it online last year in August (the smaller set not the give me more set). 

Give Me Some Lip,  you mean? Usually the end of September.

testing