Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

This one is intriguing! I like that it's a mix of new and old but popular items. I wonder if that's the creamy concealer from NARS? Might be a throwaway for many if it's a really light color.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they finally heard our feedback and made this set in multiple colors: fair, light, medium, dark, etc.

A girl can pray NC 😄 but don't hold your breath LOL. 

I was about to post this one haha!

I love love love all the products in this! Can't wait to get the full list of products. 🙂

yeah me too. Keeping an eye out on it. I can't seem to stop looking for holiday stuff even if I posted all day hahaha 😄

Just get too excited for new releases and wanna share lol

Upcoming Sephora Favorites, I believe this won't be available till fall. I asked Lipstickjunkieforever on Instagram and she said that it should be coming in September/October. The picture belongs to Beautylogicblog, I found it on Instagram. You can find a lot more pictures of future value sets on her page. I'm so excited for this! It's an amazing value and I love all the products expect the milk and the smashbox primer. 

image.jpeg

The jury is out on this one - I don't wear false lashes and already own Nars Himalia twice. I don't need primer and have no interest in Milk. So, guess I'll wait to see what the colors and sizes are for sure before decising if it's worth it

I love seeing the new sets, but $42 is a pass for me. I am just not that into creams (due to creasing). This looks great for those who like cream shadows. If the Kat Von D, Laura Mercier and NARS are full-size, it's worth it.

@notcreative It's true, most of these products won't work for many people if they're prone to creasing. Unfortunately, that is not a Kat Von D eyeliner (it would have been awesome if it were) it's a Sephora brand one. Probably the same one that was available last year in the bronze bares all set or maybe a black one but I can't really tell from the picture. I'm just glad to see the HB fake lashes, I've been wanting to try those for a long long time. 🙂

I like the Sephora liner that came in the 2015 Bronze Bares All set. I did not get the 2016 set, so I did not realize it had a liquid liner. I am terrible at applying liquid liner, so I like getting it in a set to make it cheaper to practice. 

Yes, that liner is really pretty and it makes my brown eyes pop. I didn't get this year's set so I'm not sure how good that one is. 

I ordered another Soko to Tokyo set but I got a notice that one item was cancelled due to being OOS.....but they shipped the rest of the order....so I am getting 4 of 5 items....do they refund a portion of the price?  Has anyone else had this happen?  

I am going to try to call them when I get a break but I usually get better answers on the forums so thank you in advance for anyone that let's me know about their experience.

@Astray, one of my Soko sets came with only 1  of 5 items. I called in and CS refunded the full amount because the items were OOS. He also told me to keep the bag and the one item. You should definitely call in.

Thanks so much for the advice.  This is the first time I have had something cancelled like this so I was not sure what has happened to others in the same situation.  I so wish I bought up big when this was first released so that the item did not go out of stock.  I guess I will know now for next time.  🙂

Got this today, had ordered during the Purge of 2016.  Looks like a nice variety and I've been curious about the Nude Jelly and Tata Harper. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Have you tried the Nude Jelly yet? It is one of the things on my must try list, so I wanted to buy this. I have so much though. Gotta stop buying more skincare (unless it is a rare thing I do not have a ton of).

i love the nude cleansing jelly! 

... and the Soko to Tokyo bag is out of stock again.

I have been watching for one of the items that went OOS early after it was released and I wonder if they are going to restock or not?  I am hoping they do as I am kicking myself for not ordering more when it went live.  ;(

I purchased the Ultimate Travel Bag a few weeks back and so far I am loving it. The most unexpected favorite of mine is the Origins mask; I love how my skin looks and feels afterwards! I will probably purchase a full size of it once I finish the tube. Always nice to find an unexpected HG item 🙂

I noticed two new Sephora Favorites Sets although they must be old ones back in stock. The men's one has reviews from 2014 and the Sunshine spray one has only a few reviews from 2015. I didn't notice these during "the purge" of Sephora Favorites a few weeks ago but maybe they were offered then as well?

http://www.sephora.com/spray-sunshine-perfume-sampler-P396607?skuId=1702968&icid2=products%20grid:p3...

http://www.sephora.com/the-leading-man-fragrance-sampler-for-him-P385796?skuId=1605278&icid2=product...

5 Replies
testing