Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

Just got my Soko To Tokyo and I'm DYING at how small the Sk-II is.  Ahhh!!!!  The packaging must cost more than the cream inside it.  

Unless I'm mistaken it's the same size as the free sample that Saks or Nordstrom offers once in a while. It's about 2.3ml, so definitely on the smaller side.

Agreed - I believe Sephora did a VIB/VIB Rouge SK-II promo sometime last year that included 2 items and they were also similar in size. 

I ordered this in one of my Soko to Tokyo orders and was not surprised at the twee little container.  🙂

I got the SK-II as well, and I was super curious about it. Despite how tiny it is, I think it might actually be worth it - the amount I had to use on my face after just washing (didn't use any other oils/serums which I typically do) was miniscule. I was shocked (but pleased!) 

Sometimes I wonder if the dreams/serums/oils from the more prestigious brands are pretty similar to the ones you can get at the drugstore.  Does anyone else ever wonder that? 

I thought the sk11 was going to be tiny.  I ordered it anyway!

They often are, tbh. 

Hmm I think I've wondered that too. I mean I know about the products at LUSH because I worked there for two years and I would say that yes, they're worth it.

But I've tried expensive products before that seem no better than ones from the drugstore lol

Darn.. I placed an order less than an hour ago and got two Sk-ii for my sister. Hope she'll be happy with it still 😕

I couldn't wrap my head around 0.08 oz ( metric system user here 😉 ), it seemed so awfully tiny it was mind boggling. I thought it had to be a mistake. I passed anyway. Could someone post a photo of this tiny stuff? Curious to see it.

I won't have my Soko to Tokyo set until tomorrow but I do have a SK-II eye cream that's the same size. 0.08oz is 2.5mL. Here it is next to a 50mL moisturizer (left) and a 7.5mL eye cream (right).

I don't think the size is too bad for the price; I've paid more for Tata Harper travel sizes this size.

Spoiler
compare01.jpg

The thing with this size is that it doesn't look that bad, until you look underneath and realize that the container holding the cream is even smaller than the tiny jar! This is THE smallest size of anything I've ever gotten that came in a container!

Same here, @mspera80! Haha. It is tiny!

Just placed another order for the soko set to get that Becca promo that was restocked.

Why is the set perfectly $25?! Hoping the skincare items don't get utterly cooked in the heat! ack! >_<

I chose the egg mousse pack but was having second thoughts. I'm wondering if I should've got the Sk-II...it's so small but...

I also really like the belif, maybe I should've chose that to get a third...lol my previous order already had two..

and now I have two of the Skin Inc.!

Love shopping...now on a lowbuy til holiday 2016 yaaay!

I just realised today that both the belif aqua bomb and moisture bomb are available as 100 point perks! Now I really dont know if I'll get the soko set...

If anyone actually ordered any of those old favorites sets messing up the feed, please report back and of course please add pictures once they arrive!

I ordered the Bronze Bares All and I got a shipping confirmation. Even though I have Flash shipping, it needs to go UPS Ground (I think because of the nail polish??) Sooooo I will have to wait until next Friday to play with it.

Worth the wait though. It's a great set.

I ordered "the great cleanse" and it shipped! 🙂

I really wanted that one. Can't wait to see it and your thoughts.

I ordered the Lash Stash to go and it still hasn't shipped.  I'm wondering if it is OOS and I'm going to get a cancellation email.  Order placed a full 24 hours after already shipped.

I've had that happen before and have not had an order canceled yet. The good news is orders are less likely to get canceled now that they can remove line items. Of course, it would stink if the line item they remove is your Favorites set. Fingers crossed it ships soon.

1 Reply
testing