Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

@sabrinas that is exactly what I ordered and my order arrived today all intact, individually packed in a very large sephora box. I used the the hoola kit code.

I got 5 of the Belif because I love the moisturizing bomb during fall/winter so I thought I'd stock up lol

I'm thinking of placing a second order to try the tatcha

Just an FYI about the Soko to Tokyo set. The Dr. Jart+ BB creams expiration date is January of 2017. It was manufactured in July of 2014. The Skin Inc. mask has an expiration date of February of 2019. Those are the only items with expiration dates that I got. 

Karuna mask - Expires Sept. 13, 2018

When mask - Expires March 20, 2018

The SKII lotion has a date of August 3, 2015. I sure hope that's the packing date....

Thanks for this, always good to know!

Anonymous Insider

where did you see this?

On my items I got today. 

Anonymous Insider

oops sorry the box is black so i couldnt see it at first haha

It is also on the part that gets crimped to close the tube. The black writing on a black box was hard to find.

Too Cool for School expires 04/14/19.

Stupid phone didn't show me that 2 items I had chosen for the Soko to Tokyo set were OOS (even though I tried to check) and I didn't catch it until the order confirmation. Does anyone know, will they sub or will I just get the set minus the 2 items?

To answer this question: no, they will only send the 3 items. Called customer service and it will be fixed so that is nice. Just need to wait again for the new one.

Has your order been sent to warehouse yet?  If they are in stock nowadays it hadn't been sent to warehouse, you should be all set. 

Anonymous Insider

I can see all of options are still in stock as of now. which items you mentioned were out of stock ? did they mention that in the order confirmation ?

Btw, I ordered this morning and they were OOS, but they are back now. Maybe I'll still get them? 

The Boscia and the Skin Inc. When I saw they weren't on my confirmation, I went back in and, sure enough, they weren't options anymore.

I ordered the chic it easy set over the weekend, but was able to go swatch it in stores yesterday. I knew the YSL would be light on be so I planned on using it for under eyes. I swatched it in stores and it seemed a little too light. I'm light medium-- a little more on the medium side now that it's summer. Any ideas what I can use it for? Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

Use it as highlighter! Swipe it on your cheekbones and on your brow bone, I think it'll look nice as a mild highlighter 🙂

For anyone who got their Soko to Tokyo kit, can you give an idea of how you like the various items? I'd love to hear reviews. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I've been using the AmorePacific hydration mist for a few months just ordered more in the set. I loooove it, it smells so good and it feels super refreshing. I also used the Dr Jart BB cream and loved that as well! It had a nice amount of coverage and didn't make my skin feel greasy or anything 🙂

Jane, thanks. I got the Dr. Jart, but it's got some awful reviews, that it makes users look too grey or pink (yeah, go figure, it supposedly does both!) I'm just sorry I missed the Tatcha scrub.

5 Replies
testing