Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

I ordered last years Bronze kit and its shipped. We'll see if it's the right thing when it gets here, lol.

I passed on the set this year, because the one from last year was much better. Enjoy!

I ordered the summer crushes set and it has shipped 🙂

Can't wait to see it. I know I've ordered Summer crushes before, but I am unsure which version you're getting.

Yes please! by the time i scrolled through the sale and clicked on all the old sets, they were OOS so i couldnt see 

This happened to me, as well. I was looking at last year's Summer Safety Kit (which I didn't get at the time), as well as a couple of hair kits. I am actually okay not to snag them. I was mostly interested in the Sun Safety, but wary of the spf protection decreasing because of the age of the products. Maybe they would have been fine if they were unopened. 

Same! I checked a few.

What are the chances that the Soko to Toyko items that are OOS will come back?

Soko to Tokyo is out of stock again 😞 I had everything in my cart and then when I went to check out it said OOS. 

I see only some options in stock, which is so annoying. I know it's online-only but I really wish it would come to stores so I don't have to deal with this nonsense

It's not out of stock. They had yet another glitch. When you when to make your selections, instead of staying on the page, it went to the sample page where the items are. I just called and had them manually fill my basket, and told them they've got a problem. It'll be back up after they get the 60 IQer who heads their IT department back on the job!

If anyone wants to order online, there is a work around. If you add the Soko to Tokyo kit to your favorites, you can add the actual kit to your cart from there. Then just click on each item you want from the Soko to Tokyo page. It will take you to the individual items page and you can add it from the landing page. The discount will still apply and you can adjust quantities in your cart. Hope this helps 🙂

Great tip. I already ordered mine, but I just tested this and it works.

LMAO @Harobedb! 

Me too!  😞  Fingers crossed it is back up soon.  

what a great morning to shop for favorites!!!!  Check it out!!

AHHHH!  I totally wish you didn't share this, haha.  I just snagged something!  Even though I get free shipping no matter what, I always feel like I have to dump something else in.  

I got the LashStash to go.  Some good picks in there!

SF section is fully stocked!  Sephora is purging!!

50 items on there.  Lots of oldies but goodies!

This would be great if you're new to Sephora and their Favorites sets, but I want something totally new! Five years ago me would have gone crazy and picked up a few of these (since I was just starting to build my collection). But, at this point, these ARE sets I already have or passed on because they weren't any different from sets I already have or weren't interesting enough the first time around. I looove when they release new Superstar kits, so hopefully this means they are in the middle of curating something totally different from what they've had in the past. Please no more Orgasm, They're Real, UD eyeshadow, or Stila Liquid Eyeliner though! They are fantastic products, don't get me wrong (I own them and use them regularly), but I love sets like this because they provide an opportunity to try a ton of products without having to shell out all the money. Chic It Easy is a perfect example of this... More like Chic It Easy please!!

I'm going to go crazy if they make another Sephora Favorites perfume set with the same stuff in there (Elizabeth & James Nirvana, Lancôme La Vie Est Belle, Marc Jacobs Daisy or any version of it, etc.)

Agreed on no more Orgasm.

If I never see another Ole Henriksen sheer transformation moisturizer I'll be happy, lol.

testing