Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

@sabrinas, were you able to get the free makeup brush? If so, can you please tell me how? TIA.

I've been having the same problem for the better part of an hour. Not sure what is going on with it. 

In case anyone wants to stock up on any of the items in the SOKO set: you can choose 5 of the same item per kit. Last year when the kit was first released you could do this, but Sephora then set a limit on the number of the same items that you can put in each kit. Sephora is likely to place that limit again soon, so act quick, if necessary! 🙂 

Here are the cost breakdowns I got, if anyone is curious:

Skin Inc$30.60 
Belif$17.29 
Caolion$10.29*Note - pic and description don't match
Dr Jart$18.00 
Boscia$11.56 
Too Cool$10.00 
Amore$12.96 
Tatcha$10.83 
Erobian$6.09 
Karuna$8.00 
Shiseido$6.93 
When$7.00 

Summer Hair Saviors is back in stock!

http://www.sephora.com/summer-hair-saviors-P408419?skuId=1820174

Hopefully it will come back in stock again. I've really enjoyed the salt scrub and apple cider vinegar rinse so far. I'm tempted to get a second one. 

Darn!  That was fleeting.  It's already out of stock.

it came up for me one other time today but by the time I went to my basket it was already gone again.

does anyone know why that happens?  It's almost just like one big taunt.  Like haha we fooled you!

If someone doesn't care for the verb sea spray, PM me 🙂 I'll take it!! Been looking for a sea spray 

I selected  SkinInc, Tatcha, SK, Erborian, and egg mousse.  

I used umbrian as a code and there were a  few nice skin care samples available . ( At least it's not going to be a pile of mens fragrance samples this time . )

Hey everybody! I just got an email at 7:39pm ET saying the kit was available! Just wondering if others got one and if so what time.

I got the email at 7:32 Pm ET ! If I waited for the email and t was OOS again I would've been so sad

Already oss or just not yet available for canadians?

it was in stock for Canadians last week and then was pulled, and they added two more sheet mask options. I don't believe it has some back since the brief 15 minute stint last night!.. hopefully soon!

YAY!  It's live!  Thank you Sephora!

Ebates is 4%, Mrrebates is 8%. Last year when we had a "make your own kit" Ebates used the original total for your rebate not the 25.00. I'm hoping they do that again this year.

With the way Ebates calculates the subtotal (total amount of purchase before taxes and shipping), it's not a glitch or an error that they calculate the rebate out of $125, not $25. I don't know about other rebate websites, but Ebates' system thinks that any store credit/discount applied and use of rewards or gift card as a valid payment. 🙂 With each set being $20 after rebates, it's really not a bad deal at all! 

@NarNarNars, I just got my email from Ebates and they only calculated it on the 25.00 Subtotal this time.:( Did you have better luck? 

ETA: I just read others got it based on the 125.00. Do you know of a way to adjust this after the rebates already been applied? I'm bummed.

Anonymous Insider

i panicked and got the sets too fast and forgot ebates )':

LOL. I forgot my samples!

What you can do is that you can create a ticket (go to Ebates and click on the link to Sephora), then submit a missing rebates claim with the ticket that you created. Learned this trick from BT quite a while ago, and it seems to work just fine. Hope this helps! 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

It worked! thank you so much I never knew this!!! 🙂

testing