Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

I'm assuming like Monday or Tuesday since they're now "email when in stock"!

I don't think Sephora updates stock over the weekend or releases stuff then.

I do hope a good promo code comes out by then (preferably a high buy in one ;)). Everything else available right now is just ehhh

Thanks so much for the info.  I agree.....a good promo would be awesome right now! 😉

I had 4 things noted as 'email when in stock' and how many emails did I get now they those items are in stock...

I've actually received an email alerting me of restock BUT it was HOURS after it was back -___- cmon

I still see it showing out of stock and didn't get any emails.  This is strange stuff......I wish it would just be released as I so want to just get my order sent in. 

Another JcPenney set 

IMG_1351.JPG

As much as I enjoy these JCP sets this one is a pass for me. The sizes are incredibly small and the products are not that exciting.. 

I didn't get it either, I have too many minis to use lol.

Anonymous Insider

I just saw this one today too, when I snagged the last of my local SinJCP Classic Beauty & Lash Out Favorites sets. I was concerned most of the products would be too drying for my dry skin, but I may go back for it for my preteen once I have another deluxe sample with purchase card. I was glad I opted for the online sun care Favorites set, as the one at SinJCP seemed less appealing, even given the lower price point.

Do any of you think that the hair care favorites will come back in stock or do you think they are all gone?  I have no idea what to do...  When the sun safety kit came out the hair care set came back and I was only going to buy one thing.  I decided I should get the safety kit since I already had one of the hair care sets...  I knew I should have listened to my gut.  There are still tons of the safety set....

I'm surprised that the Sun Safety Set is still in stock. I don't know if the hair kit will come back since it already went out of stock and came back already. Is it an option to drive to a local store? Those are my two favorite Sephora Favorites sets. 😞

I agree you should call around to see if the stores have the set. I've have noticed these favorite sets go oos and then come back several times. I just recently saw last years hair favorites set back in stock for a short time. 

I think that's what I will do.  I live in Minneapolis and there are five stores pretty close.  I need to go in to redeem my lash certificate so maybe one of them will have the hair kit.

i thought for sure the sun safety kit would sell out in a couple days. I always nab any of the favorites kits right after I see them.  🙂

Wow 5 stores close by...dangerous! 

Yes last year the sun safety kit sold out fairly quickly but the hair kit was around for a really long time. The favorite sets are a fabulous deal and I was told by their customer service that they are their best sellers so they do their best to keep the stock up on those.

You can see the page for it now, AND subscribe for an email when it's back in stock!!!!!

http://www.sephora.com/tokyo-skin-care-set-P409938?skuId=1823541

The Canadian site now has additional options... for when it comes back in stock.

calculated values:

Spoiler
2222.jpg

**based on Canadian prices.. in case anyone missed that 😉

Thank you for posting this! 

It's showing online but OOS.....has anyone bought it or is it just sitting there waiting to go live? 

I soooooooooooo want this today!  Haha!

YAAAAAAAAS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

yaaas

testing