Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

Wow CS was right - awesome🌺

Great news

Yay!!!  Hope it stays in stock for awhile so everyone gets a chance to order. Thanks for the news!

Awesome.....thanks so much for posting this news that has made my day!

COOL! Thanks! Now we need another good promo code to go with it since the other one is oos now 😉

Wooooo!

seems like they restocked a few previous sephora favs but not Soko set in sight.

Btw - does anyone know of any new sets that may come out soon in Canada as well as the US? If the bronze set was an indication of what sets are like I am officially in love - oh pretty please make more sets and include us Canadians in the people who are allowed to buy them... Pleeaaase!

@RoseCharlie sadly, Canada doesn't get as many of the Favorites sets as the US 😞 

theres a a bit of discussion about this on the first few pages of this thread: 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/2060604#M1...

Although we did initially have a great deal in the Chic It Easy set (sold for $33 when it looks like it was supposed to be $58) 

@lachatonOh wow that would have been such a great deal! (Chic it Easy)... Haha I think I'm learning that it pays do obsessively check BT and the Sephora website instead of doing my work lol.

I'm sorry if this is already posted - i wrote the craziest longest review ranting and raving about amazing this set is and now I'm too lazy to repeat it all but suffice to say that if you bring your own concealer and mascara to the party this set gives you a whole new look - and it's SUUUUUCHHHH a goood deal!!! AMAZING deal!!!! I mean there are 3 full sized-products in it and any two of those products pay for the set on their own - the rest is pretty much all gravy!  Here in Canada (and this is Can $) the Laura Mercier eye caviar is like $35 the lip gloss is around $25, the Smashbox khol is around $25 (loooove loooove the LM eye caviar - pretty lids in under 20 secs! and the gloss feels great and is very hydrating)... Anyhoo that's $85 right there, pretty much twice the value of the set price -photo.JPG are we have not even factored in the awesome awesome becca highlighter and nars brozer minis, the self-tanner (have not tried yet bc got the set yesterday), the mini nail polish and the lip butter lipstick!  Sometimes in a set there is some stuff that's not so great but in this set all the products are WINNERS! : ) The only thing I would change is that I wish that Smashbox liner allowed you to pop it out more because it's auto-sharpening you can't though so it stays pretty close to the packaging and as a matter of personal preference I would love if it came out a little further.  That being said I would have bought this set and been thrilled even if the liner wasn't included so I'm not complaining! : ) : ) woah - the Becca highlighter is so beautiful and a tiny tiny bit of it really goes a long way.... Some highlighters you have to practically bathe in to see but this one is super duper pigmented and heartbreakingly beauuuuuutiful! : )

Spoiler

How do you gals apply the Becca highlighter?  What type of brush to you use and where to you apply it to?  I haven't mastered it yet and when I use it I think I look weird.  I'm sure it's just me though.

I use a Real Techniques Setting Brush for my powder highlighters. I just dip the brush in the compact to pick up a little bit of product, since Becca is really pigmented and a little goes a long way, and I put it down the bridge of my nose and over the tip, then I pick a bit more to put it on the top of my cheek bones then blend down over my blush. Any excess product I have I'll go back over my nose and just blend up slightly up between my brows on to my forehead. Depending on the look I'm going for, I might take some and place it in my inner corners and under my brows. 

This is a great set and one of my favorites. I especially love the gold caviar stick and Tarte lipstick. I have the rose gold nail polish on right now. I loved the Becca and had been wanting to try it but yup, I'm still allergic to talc so I gave it away. It's such a good deal too. 

Oh my goshhh I don't need any of these things and yet it is tempting me so badly!

UPDATE: Just bought it, I couldn't resist. I don't feel too bad because I own nothing "bronzy" other than Benefit's Hoola bronzer. 

Yup, yup,  yup! One of my favorite sets yet. Glad you enjoyed it!

@RoseCharlie is this set available at any stores in Canada or is it available on line? Last time I clicked on a link to a Canadian product I was stuck in the Canadian site for 3 months.

It's available both online and in store in Canada.

Thank you @kilov

I love this set, I bought 2 🙂

Could somebody from Canada please list the contents and colors offered in the SF Bronzed Set. I just need to be sure that I will not purchase too many dups.

testing