Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

@Loretta55 Sure Lorette! Sorry do you live in Can or in the US? Either way they should have the set... There is a sticker on mine that says "40USD for a $115 value or $48CAD for $135" or something like that i can't swear on the values but I'm sure about the prices if you're in the US it's $40 even.  Ok without further ado:

This set contains:
- 0.86 oz Vita Liberata Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tinted Tan Mousse in Medium
- 0.01 oz Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner in Penny Lane
- 0.08 oz Nars Bronzing Powder in Laguna
- 0.085 oz Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Opal
- 0.035 oz Tarte Amazonian butter lipstick in Park Ave.
- 0.15 oz BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Trail Blazer
- 0.13 oz Formula X The Colors - Revved Up in Rose Gold
- 0.05 oz Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Copper

@RoseCharlie, this particular set was not offered in the US to my knowledge. 

I live in the US, but plan on visiting Canada in July. I am thinking of placing an order to purchase some Canada exclusives like Bite Amuse Bouche in GTA.

@Loretta55Whaaaatttt we have something special that you guys don't have? I didn't know that was possible I'm sorry it's not avail. in the US but I am glad you're coming for a visit! : ) We'll be glad to have you.

@@RoseCharlie, thank you for the kind words. This set may have been available during the springtime in the US, but I guess that I missed it. Hopefully it will be available for me to purchase upon my arival in Canada.

I posted this in the active promo codes thread as that was where it was brought up by the mod Katie. I received my package today and I was missing the bag. CS (Rouge line) apologized and gave me a refund. As she was processing my refund she said "you know we were talking about this set today, and it's coming back into stock." She gave me this info without me asking and I was excited to tell everyone this, but now it sounds like that may not be so - which really sucks. I wish everyone would get on the same page 😢

Well I'll take this as good news!  A glimmer of hope. Sorry your bag wasn't complete. That's a bummer 

Thanks - I was actually bummed to not get the bag (usually I don't care about the bag), but the products are where it's at. I tagged Katie in the active promo code where she posted so we'll see. It's buried though under all the hulaballuh going on over there right now.

@KatieBT Just replied to me and said the Soko to Tokyo set is OOS and won't be back for US.. 

Actually I remember there were a few times in the past that the mods gave out wrong info about what will or wil not come back in stock, so there is hope!

Noooo!  How is this possible?  It's a set, not a promo. Thank you for checking @CRAZY4MASCARA

@laketom No problem! But I've heard from others that they were told it would be back. I had asked Candace but Katie replied so maybe Candace will get back to me with a more information.

Last years set lasted for many months. Does anyone know if the free standing stores have gotten the set in stock?

When it was live, it did say online only. I think...

Uggg that would stink because the stores usually have the sets for a long time after they sell out on line 

Omg it was only up for a few hours how is this possible. 😞 thank you for asking and letting us know @CRAZY4MASCARA

Yes that's what I had replied to the mod. I'll see if she replies diffently

?????

It was up for like 4 hours!

I call shenanigans!

But... How.  It was legit only up for what, a couple hours? That isn't normal.

I wonder if the mod mixed this up with the other similarly named set that came out around the holidays- that was a pre selected set vs the choose your own....

Starting a riot until the Soko to Tokyo set is back on the US site

etef

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!

THE RIOT HAS EVOLVED:

r

testing