Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

I am with you 100% c:

Has anyone called customer service as to why the set is gone? I'm getting antsy here and tagging BT mods obviously isn't working :l

I KNOW it can't be sold out already. The Canadian version has been up longer than the US one was now. I'm literally throwing my money at my screen and Sephora won't take it ._.

It does say "online only" which I assume would mean there isn't that much stock to begin with. I mean, if they don't even have enough to put it in any stores...soko.JPG

...but still! An unannounced favorites set gone in a few hours?!

I did call and although the rep was pleasant, she did not have any info on the set. 

Same!! I am literally stalking BT and Sephora's main page. I thought about contacting CS but never followed through. Either way, hope we have some (good) news soon!!

Soko to Tokyo order arrived. Here is the pic.

image.jpg

So pretty! I got the Tatcha and the caolion pack as well as some other things - finally got a shipping notice yesterday!

I should have doubled up on Tatcha too lol. Forgot you could do that with these sets!

Nice choices!  I'm interested in trying the hot/cold pack so hoping it comes back in stock. Have you tried the other two products before?

I had a sample of the caolion hot/cold packs a while back. For me, they were an epic fail - they burned my skin. Buy, I have sensitive skin and rosacea so, obviously, ymmv

the tatcha rice powder polishes are pretty nice

I liked the blackhead one it didn't burn. The original one must have been all peppermint oil because it burns really bad. Had to remove after a few minutes. Normally not to sensitive but with this product owwww!

They burned my face, too! I don't have overly sensitive skin or rosacea, but I actually had to wash it off almost immediately because it was so uncomfortable.

Thanks!  Your skin sounds like mine so I'll skip this pack

Thank you for the heads up on the hot/cold packs! That's why I like trial sizes, I'm only out a few dollars if it doesn't work 🙂

Nope, I haven't tried any of them so I'm excited to see how they work and if they are worth the money for full sizes! 

image.jpg

Here is the original products on the U.S. Site. Still showing OOS for me since they took it down.

@StephanieBT Can we get some insight on the Soko to Tokyo Kit on the US side? An ETA? A reason why it disappeared? ;-;

I second this

If you know how to look products up by item number on this site here it is:

ITEM 1823541

I hope a mod will chime in about this set!

I switched my cart to Canada then put the set in my loves list then switched back to US. So now I can stalk it along with several other items 😉

You could even load all the choices into your shopping cart if you wanted to.

3 Replies
testing