Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

I can't find it. 

Do you have the product code or link?  I can't find it....I'm not sure why it won't come up for me. 

Thanks for your help. 

I think the person who said it's live is referring to the Canadian kit. 

I second this!!

Just wanted to post an update about the Soko to Tokyo kit. I ordered this morning at 11:02 am EST and just got shipping confirmation from this order at 5:37pm. So it looks like if you were able to order it you should be receiving it (not cancelled). 

I ordered it yesterday to Canada (around 9 a.m.) and got a notice at noon today that it had been delivered and I picked up. I got the pick your own, and all my samples were correct. 

I am soooo jealous....I was about to place my order...I put everything in my cart but I had to quickly run to the store and by the time I got back it was gone.  😞

I am hoping it is an error or something and it will be back in stock soon.

Thank you for letting us know!

Ok, YAY! I finally got my shipping conformation for the SOKO to Tokyo set! So there is hope 🙂

The Soko to Tokyo set is gone now ._.

Oh no....I popped it into my cart and now it is all out of stock.....please someone from Sephora tell us it is glitch!!

I really want this!!

I hope, and suspect, that it was temporarily removed from the site. There were multiple glitches in the discount and the quantities of items when I added it to my cart. The site definitely wasn't preforming correctly. 

I'm hoping it's a glitch....

WOW. I literally had this all in my basket. Got interrupted due to work and now *POOF* everything is gone. 

Why does Sephora always do this?

I hate when that happens!

I'm a Sephora Favorites addict, and I have never seen any kit sell out this fast! I bet there's a glitch, and it'll be back. Watch.

I hope you are right!

Me too - my order is still in progress so not shipped to warehouse. I hope it doesn't get canceled. That would be an ugh on my part with me fooling around with the promo code issue. I'll be so mad at myself.

I'm in the same boat. Placed my order but it hasn't gone to the warehouse yet. I really hope it doesn't get cancelled because I took advantage of being able to add 5 of the same item instead of picking 5 different items. Fingers crossed!

Hope this comes back! 

Has anyone who placed an order around 1:40 EST received a sent to the warehouse status? I was told by CS that I would get my order - not going to hold my breath...

testing