Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

Any thoughts on the Summer Hair Saviors set? It's sold out online, but was thinking of getting it in-store. I might just put that money toward the Sun Safety kit, though--it'll last much longer. 

@Heatoyos1 looks like it's been restocked 😄

@TriesToBoClassy You are an absolute doll! I just placed an order. I was bummed that I would have to drive half an hour to my nearest store, and not get a promo--yay! I signed up for email notifications if it came back in stock, but didn't receive an email yet. Thank you so much!!

I got it, and so far I've liked everything I've gotten the chance to try.

image.jpeg

I personally thought the "Give Me Nude Lip" set was amazing. For $25 I got to try a handful of lip products. They all complemented my skin well and introduced me to some new favorites. 

image.jpeg

Another recent set I enjoyed was the 2016 "Bronze Bares All" set. Included was a full size Bare Mineral Moxie gloss, Smashbox eyeliner, and a Laura Mercier Caviar Stick. All of these have become new staples in my routine. For $40, I thought this set really offered great value and versatility. 

The Give Me Some Nude Lip was my second favorite set this year. That NARS lipstick is a star, so everything else was just a bonus.

I'm kicking myself for not getting the Nude Lip set.  It looks like all good stuff that I could wear any day of the week.

I got one of the lip sets as well. Agreed, one of my favorites! I found a couple of loves in that kit. I repurposed the lip shaped-box so it now houses my lip scrubs. 🙂

I bought both of these sets too. Great value in both of them. The Tarte lipstick in the Bronze Bares All is beautiful and I love, love, love the gold caviar stick. The eyeliner has been tricky for me, I find it skips but it must be my eye lids. The color is pretty tho. 

Agree on the Give Me Some Nude Lip set. I especially love the Nars shade and formula.  For $25, you can't beat it!

My favorite set was the In The Glow set they had out a few years ago during the holidays. It had a variety of blushes ranging from cream to powder. It also included  highlighters and a bronzer. I'm on Sephora website daily and Sephora Favorites is usually the first thing I check out when searching for something new. image.jpeg

Oh I saw this on the first page and thought it was a new set. This looks fantastic, hopefully they do release again.

I never saw this favorites set! Looks phenom! Maybe they'll bring it back??

With the popularity of highlighting and the variety of cheek products that have come out since then - a new set with a similar theme would be amazing 🙂

I know what you mean.  I'm almost obsessive about checking for any new favorites sets.  The second I see a new one I buy it immediately.  FOMO haunts me big time if I don't **bleep** those favorites up!

The Favorites sets usually go so fast! Glad to know I'm not the only one who has fomo lol.  Did you pick up the new Chic It Easy set?  The YSL touche éclat is almost the value of the whole kit.

Oh please Sephora, create another set like this one!  A year ago, I never wore blush or highlighter and now my favorite makeup item to buy is blush. 

Yes! This was a great sampler!

This was mine too! I really wish they would release something similar again.

I'm hopeful too!  There's been so many great products that have come out since then I'd love to try new items.  As with most of the sets the packaging was also so pretty with the ribbon to close the box.  

My favorite and IMO best Sephora Favorites set was from 2013 years ago now over the summer. It was $75 I believe. Full sized NARS Orgasm, Stila Liner, AND Benefit They're Real! Josie Maran Agran Oil (this is when the love affair began), Buxom Dolly, Hourglass primer, ExfoliKate, MUFE HD Loose Powder, Sephora eyeshadow trio, and a fragrance (I remember this being the only dud, I didn't like it and gave it away). None of the Favorites Sets has come close to impressing me like that one did. 

Full discloser: I did have to Google it to jog my memory of specifically which products were in it, but I remembered most of them before I needed to look!

The Sephora Favorites set from 2012 was also my introduction to the JM Argan Oil. Within a month of trying it, I received a sample of the JM Argan Cleansing Oil. I literally went to Sephora the following day to purchase a full size bottle. The smell always reminds me of peaches.

9 Replies
testing