kalex

Sample Packet Challenge

I don't know about you ladies but I have at least 562 sample packets in my possession.  In the "Project 10 Pan" spirit I thought we could challenge ourselves to see how many samples we could use up in a month.

I'm already at 2 with the Naked Body Butter and Hourglass foundation samples I used this morning.  Anyone want to "compete" with me?

kalex

Re: Sample Packet Challenge

I don't doubt they do.  All the more reason to get them out of your stash and used up!

kalex

Okay - a few people have said we should just go til the end of October.  Works for me!

DTalksAll

oooo I'm so excited a BT foil packet competition with BBFFs! :smileyhappy: 

veevali

Hmm this is great idea! I've been finishing up some of deluxe samples recently and trying to work my way through foil packets. I don't know if I can win any competitions though. 

beethousand

I'm at two finished so far! I put all my Bumble and Bumble sample packets in the shower and I use two every time I wash my hair. Should be done with those in a week or so.

mimibel

I've got a little Sephora sampler bag from summer and I've gotten 3 Ipsy bags, I'm down for this before they get out of control, which they will...
It's a good habit to get into, de stashing then using them right away. I'll go tilthe end of October, I think...and pledge to use my next ipsy samples right away. 

kalex

Maybe I should make this a full-on competition.  At the end, I'll let the winner choose a prize from among deluxe and/or full-size things I'm not using and send it out as the prize.

jaimelove

oh i am in! i've already got a stack of used packets and tubes for the month :smileyvery-happy: 

kalex

Feel free to post pics of what you've already used!  Only count the ones you use today forward for the challenge though!

GGrace

I just canceled both my ipsy and birchbox accounts to to sample overload. I probably have 100+ so I guess I'm in

Missie772

I am in!!! (Did you really count to see that you had 562 sample packets or are you guesstimating? Lol...)

I have a drawer full... I think I have around 80 sample packets. Maybe more, I have no idea! (Whenever my mom and sisters visit- they always raid my sample packets and I have a Sephora Grab Bag of Samples to give away to friends and family). If I count what is in the Grab Bag, then I probably have about another 50-60ish?

Let's do this!!!

kalex

(0) Hearts

LOL!  That was random guess.  I'm afraid to actually count.

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

I will bow to the wisdom of these ladies, but I would have said they count as "used" when you fill the bottle and put it in your travel case! hehe   

nebel

I'm in!

poshified

Count me in! :smileyhappy: When is the end date for the challenge?

kalex

Should we go exactly 1 month till the 19th of October or should we go 6 weeks until the end of October?  What do you ladies think?

poshified

(0) Hearts

Let's make it until the end of October :smileyhappy:

mimibel

(0) Hearts

End of october :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

I'm so in! I'm in the process of putting everything away in my "vanity" & have so many samples, even though I got rid of a bunch for TSB.

Are we including minis & perfumes, or just foil packets? 

kalex

I'm just counting sample packets for this one.  

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

perfect

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 136 replies
  • 162 hearts
  • 40 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll