Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

summersummer.JPG

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

Why hasn't my box shipped yet ? I've already been charged for it. It's my first box so idk exactly how it works. And it won't show me a sneak peak. I got an email saying I could have a sneak peak at July's Box but I click on it and it doesn't show me it brings me to the page before this one.

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

it says they are shipped the third and 4th week of the month. I just got my tracking code today so I am guessing they are now starting to ship them out. 

Why hasn't my box shipped? No preview either and I was charged for this months box...

Where is my Box?

a little sunscreen, spritzer bottle for my face, a sundress and flip flops with my hair pulled back 🙂

My box just shipped but I wanted to see what is inside or at least a sneak peek 

Click on "Play! by Sephora" in the "my beauty bag" section of your account, it will show you everything included in your box.

This is my first month, so I am a totally lost newbie! Thank you so much!

So, the video is not up yet?

My box shipped yesterday. 🙂

Most of us are probably going to get it. But if you aren't, don't be too disappointed, because 500pts is getting to pick 5 100pt perks of your choice.

That's a good way to put it.  My box still hasn't shipped.  What state are you in?

Arkansas

Anonymous Insider

Mine says out of stock but no email either way so I am in the dark

Me too and I think a lot of others as well. No preview, noRSVP for the play date and some people getting points and refunds not a good month on Sephoras part

Boxes are just now shipping, you should have it by the 20th

You can speak with a Sephora rep on chat and verify that you're getting the box. Mine was charged and just got the email this morning that it is shipping out. So excited for this box!

Anonymous Insider

This is my first time help how do I know if I'm getting a box!!!

Check if it's "in progress" or "shipped" by going to the "order status" section in your account. If you got charged for the box, then most likely you're getting the box.

I am not concerned with this question what so ever . What I am worried about is whether I'll be getting my play box this month . $10 were charged off my bank account on the third of this month why would they even charge me if supposedly July box is out of stock . I did not even get a sneak preview of the products either . I am very upset of this inconvenience 

Anonymous Insider

How do you know if your getting the box

A tinted moisturizer! 

A good long shower with Fresh lemon sugar shower gel, a beautiful light summer scent and  then very light makeup and my hair up!

I must have comfortable clothes and nice shoes!

I need to feel the air !

Oh and fabulous sunglasses! 

testing