SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

summersummer.JPG

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

(0) Hearts

Mine is still in progress.  No email that I will not receive.

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

(0) Hearts

How can I get a preview it keeps bringing me to this page

(0) Hearts

go to mysubscriptionaddiction.com!

(0) Hearts

bronzer and anti frizz serum

(0) Hearts

July Play! Box sneak peeks spoilers

(0) Hearts

Play! by Sephora ships on the third week of each month.

(0) Hearts

image.jpegI wouldn't know, sadly I was charged for mine yet it states it's out of stock and I have not received my play box. It's almost time for another play box to bill & ship out. I was really excited since this was my first play box too.

(0) Hearts

they charge you the first week of each month and are shipped the third week of each month.

(0) Hearts

mine said the same thing, a day or two later is said processed and I will be getting this months box. Its also going to be my last box, going back to boxycharm.

(0) Hearts

OMG!! 

(0) Hearts

Moisturized skin!

(0) Hearts

A very mattifying primer, mattifying foundation or light weight tinted moisturizer, glotion - so I could have the glow from head to toe while get moisturized, bronzer, un-oily SPF, beachy wave hair, good light weight no oil gel moisturizer

Anything else?

(0) Hearts

hair up with a fierce winged liner! 

(0) Hearts

Bright orange lips!

(0) Hearts

Good Face moisturizer in a good sunscreen lots of water 

People at MSA are saying what their going to get in this month PlayBox. is it just me or anybody else still in "progress"

i even read that sephora is giving 500pnts for those that aren't getting their box bc they are out of stock. is it true or false

(0) Hearts

Mine says it's in progress, and frankly, I'd rather have the points after hearing what's in this month's box!

(0) Hearts

True Smiley Sad They sent me an email saying I am not getting mine as they oversold this month and gave me points to make up for it. I have subbed since day 1, so I would think that they would have a box for their current roster before opening up more boxes to sell. Sad day. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

my at first Box B, but now that I check is In rogress

(0) Hearts

Mine says still in progress too :/ I will be REALLY bummed if I don't end up getting it this month. I'm not showing a refund yet so I'm hoping that's a good thing. 

(0) Hearts

That's what I heard. Mine is still in progress too. I would not mind a refund and 500 points. lol