Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

summersummer.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

Seriously. Where's the video???? Please post a link or send one out via email. So disappointed.

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

and fix the play date RSVP link !!!

Umm..am I missing the sneak peek video somewhere?? I get the email each month but no video link to be found..

Sephora, next time don't send me an email saying that it is a sneak peek when it is really the same old s*** we've been seeing for almost a month. Get your duck in a row. Your IT department seem to need updating along with July's box.

Sorry! We have reported that issue. The Play! boxes should be shipping out next week, so please stay tuned.

Anonymous Insider

My thoughts exactly.  I'm thinking of cancelling and I have not even received one box yet......very disapointed

For real! Sneak peek to me means I can view the items that will be in my box. I could careless about a music play list!  

Anonymous Insider

Drinking some fresh squeezed lemonaid on ice.  As I patiently wait for a real sneek preview.  Do they ever show you what you are getting before you receive it in the mail?

Bronzer, dewy skin, and a nude gloss 😉

So far I am in love with the Sephora Play boxes.  All I can complain about is that the Play dates aren't announced earlier and that I received an e-mail saying the sneak preview video was posted and it is not.  I can say that Sephora's customer service is awesome.  I was missing the Bareminerals item last month and they refunded the box.  I went to the play date and was able to try the item anyway (it wasn't for me).  And I do wish they included more tools like they use 2.  But aside from that i'll never give up my subscription.

I only see complaints about this program and I'm in agreement. I was billed for this service back on the 1st and still don't know what I'm to receive for my payment. I'm sure this violates some kind of consumer  protection law. Doesn't matter if it's only ten bucks.  Get it together, Sephora!!

I've been subscribing since the first box.  They bill you earlier in the month (it used to be the 8th but now it's between the 1st and the 4th) but they don't ship the boxes out until the third week of the month. 

May I suggest, Hydrating facial spray like Amore pacific, Lip balm like Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask, Perfume by Givenchy Dahlia Divin, Facial Sunscreen like Algenist with  Microalgae and Body Sunscreen like Coola (Mango), or waterproof eye liner or mascara. OF COURSE in SAMPLE SIZE.

Spoiler

Watching my kids play in the pool, relaxing in my chair and enjoying a ice cold drink!♡

put some good brands with good amount in the box please. The best I got was Becca Backlight Priming Filter after 4 months.

Tinted moisturizer, lip scrub and a cocktail 🙂 

Sounds good to me!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

salt spray, nude lip, a lot of bronzer

Anonymous Insider

Hair up in fun ponytail or messy bun, sheer BB cream with high SPF, highlighter and a bold lip color make me feel great while having fun in the sun. Drink lots of water to keep that skin glowing. 

Anonymous Insider

You people are just unbelievable. You get offended by everything. 

I'm originally from Germany and we don't have a Sephora there. Most of the products that are already " out " here are not even on the German market. 

I was very excited when I got off from the waiting list. And I'm still excited for the box. 

We have beauty boxes in Germany and you don't know what you get until you have your box. 

So so stop complaining and be happy or just stop getting the box and make space for somebody who wants it. 

Somebody who really loves beauty, is happy with whatever he gets for only 10$!!! 

Have a nice day 

No offense, but you are being just as negative by complaining about the complainers.  🙂  On a true community forum, everyone should feel free to express their thoughts, as long as they aren't intentionally disrespectful or hurtful.  Most of the comments I've read are people just feeling a little disappointed.

I've been a subscriber since Sept, and I have no real complaints, but I understand how the new subscribers who have been on the waitlist for months and months are disappointed to not see a sneak peek video, after they received Sephora's email that mentioned a sneak peek video was available.  Mistakes happen, and hopefully Sephora won't repeat the email without a sneak peek next month.  

testing