Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

summersummer.JPG

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

ummm sneak peak please?

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

MSA is reporting (unconfirmed, of course) that July's box is: 

Everyone will receive:

beautyblender blotterazzi™ by beautyblender®
NEST Citrine
Ouai Wave Spray

Remaining items will be one of each category:

Benefit Cosmetics Dew the Hoola Soft Matte Liquid Bronzer or Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser or First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser With Red Clay

Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer or Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing

They're sending us bronzer two months in a row?  I've barely even used the sample sent last month (I'm super fair and generally don't use it at all)!  The best box I've gotten was the May box that had the natural products in it. Those I really liked.

Thank you!!!

Thanks!

Spoiler

First month with play and this is extremely irritating.

Anonymous Insider

Ohhh, so now I get why I finally got my *exclusive* invite! It's because all your old subscribers are fed up with the crap their getting and dropping out? Well, this'll be my first box, and I have to say I'm already underwhelmed. And why link to a community chat room instead of video? Hmm, At least with Ipsy and BB I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off right off the bat.

Well this sucks. Youtubers got first dibs on the boxes and they made all their review videos and lured us in, had to wait on a waitlist- I think I was on it for 2 months? and by the time were finally off of it and getting a box- the boxes are crap? Sounds like it was a ploy the whole time honestly! 

They should more to the boxes , target and Walmart add more . Plus ipsy does as well.

These boxes I'd say are worth $5

Smashbox primer? Really? I'm surprised you can give that stuff away at this point. The selections are getting weaker and weaker. I'm out after this month. Also would like to add that your samples and weekly specials are constantly running out, being replaced with ridiculous substitutes. Did you fire everyone with a brain?

Are you able to see the sneak peek? I got the email but it just takes me to the July page with no info. 

I can't see a sneak peek video, either.  😞

These boxes are not worth the $10. Disappointed so far.

Totally agree

Where's the sleek peek video? I'm a bit confused!!!

Misleading new customers into a chat thread under the guise of providing a preview is not the best first impression Sephora

Yep. It's my first month with Sephora & 2nd month with Ipsy. So far, Ipsy's already shipped my July bag but Sephora can't even get their stuff together to show a sneak peek?

Are there any pastel colored products? 

I CAN TELL YALL WHATS IN THE BOX 

beauty blender blotterazzi

SMASHBOX PRIMER, OIL FREE OR REGULAR TIRED OF THAT CRAP

OUAI WAVE SPRAY

TOO FACED MATTE BRONZER OR BENEFIT LIQUID BRONZER

NO I DONT WORK AT SEPHORA

In addition to the items mentioned above, I read the July box will also include beautyblender blotterazzi, First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser or First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser With Red Clay, and NEST Citrine eau de parfume vial. 

testing