Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

summersummer.JPG

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

Mascara and concealer that doesn't run! 

Anonymous Insider

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

Picnic in the shade with my husband . I am wearing a light summer dress. My makeup consists of bb, blush, mascara and a light lip gloss and Juillett has a Gun fragrance.

Highlighter highlighter highlighter!!!

Anonymous Insider

Kiehls Toner, Jergens Shea Butter with Hydraluence, Vita Liberate self tanner, Smashbox X-Rated Mascara, Too Faced lip stick in Country Star, depending on the heat and I cannot handle lipstick, to keep my lips moisturized. Benefit Lollibalm, Hikari Bronzer Quad, Tarte Rainforest Refreshing Spray.... I purchased a couple of months ago and it's one of my Must Haves Now and Perfect for this time of the year! And either Morrocanoil or Chia Oil for my Hair. With the heat, I air dry my hair which is naturally wavy and to keep a beautiful shine and perfect waves, the hair oils are a must have! One of the most important items, a Hair Tie! 

Two ways that make me comfortable, and therefore gorgeous in my own skin are using a cooling gel by Rainbow Honey that i keep in the fridge to add extra chill! The scents are divine and not heavy, and the gel isn't sticky. It also doubles as a hand sanitizer! My second is a DIY chill that's great for when I have headaches too. I use a little spray bottle, fill it 2/3 with distilled water and the rest, essential oil. I prefer tangerine. Keep that in the fridge and it's amazing!

HG BB cream (La Prairie), Caudalie Elixir, scented body powder and air conditioning 

Sunglasses! 

Anonymous Insider

waterproof mascara, hydrating spray or setting powder, beach waves, a bronze highlight, nude lip gloss or lipstick

Always start with a great skincare routine, including a moisturizer w/or separate tinted mineral sunscreen with SPF 25-30, the latter works as a primer. Then perfect eyebrows, a BB cream (or base makeup), and a light dusting of setting powder before applying the rest of your makeup. Summer is definitely about less is more and the look of sun-kissed skin.

Minimalist summer style: Bronzer to warm up my light (cool) complexion, a soft dusting of a matte pinky-peach blush (shimmer blushes sink into any pores and fine lines), maybe a soft neutral shadow, mascara, and a sheer lip color in a pinky nude or coral. Very bronzing, summery colors applied lightly.

good foundation, highlight, and light clothing 

hair down with beachy waves, bronzer and light highlight on, peachy lip gloss and water proof mascara on. light billowy clothes and sandles

For sure some kind of tinted moisturizer/BB cream, bronzer, a nude gloss or liquid lip and a beaming highlight!!!

Anonymous Insider

Definitely a bronzer and skin care with liquid lip!

nice BB cream. waterproof mascara, nice lip tint and a pretty blush

Anonymous Insider

A refreshing hydrating spray and a scented body oil that helps me pretend swear is merely oil. Alternatively, air conditioning!

Lots of Oscar Blandi texture spray and a bouffant front hair bun to lift all my hair off my neck, an icy absinthe cocktail (or2) and liquid baby powder on my legs after a tepid shower. Winged liner, liquid lipstick, a liberal dusting of Meteorites with a big soft brush.  Good thing I work at home but I'll go out like this with some cute sandals adding just sunscreen, shameless...

Beach-themed fragrance like Replica Beach Walk.

@PrettyPaint Love that scent!

Anonymous Insider

Anything waterproof or with sunscreen

Anonymous Insider

Lashes, highlighter, and a berry lip for a glam day.

testing