Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

summersummer.JPG

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

Air Conditioning. 😉

But Evian Mineral Spray helps, you can mist the back of you neck to cool down or wherever needed, cute travel sizes too. A little tiny battery powered fan helps too.

I really melt in the heat, I just totally wither. So I try to go with the old faithfuls, light colors, flowy, lightweight fabrics, but they need to be figure flattering. The right fabric can hug your curves without making you feel icky sticky hot, hopefully just Hot hot, but only certain fabrics do it for me.Then there are the cute up-do's when my hair gets annoying. From casual to chic. With a pretty hair accessory to top it off. (Love sparkly ones!) That makes me feel pretty.

It's always good to have blotting paper, just in case you get your shine on a little too much. Believe it or not, I have always loved beautiful ladies handkerchiefs, but only recently tried using them. Used just for blotting. easier than getting out blotting papers sometimes and less of a pain then tissues can be (when they get little fibers vloating around, annoying) and reusable, unlike tissues can be.. Makes me think of my Grandmother and a little of my Mom. I'd really like to start collecting them. Lots of pretty, fancy, romantic or stylin' ones to go with different outfits.

Wait. What? Are there actually 'stylin' handkerchiefs?

btw, loooooving that pic, want to be there.

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

LOL @ air conditioning. Isn't that the truth! When I lived in Virginia, I felt like I was melting all summer long. I love that you are bringing back handkerchiefs 🙂 

Blotting papers and Evian facial spray to keep my complexion in check, and a pretty hair clip to get my hair away from my face and neck. I also like to keep fragranced body mists in the refrigerator for a quick, cooling pick me up! 😊

Face mists!  I especially like the Coola one since it has sunscreen but Caudalie beauty elixir is a year round favorite.  So refreshing!

@michelleshops - Coola sounds interesting. Does it have any fragrance or odor? Do you use it on your face? Maybe while covering eyes? Any info would be great. Thanks. 😊

1 Reply
testing