SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

summersummer.JPG

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

SO ITS SUMMER!!!!!
And my most essential summer accessory is obviously sunglasses. They are most important when it's hot outside. And to keep this summer stylish I am in need of my new sunglass pair. Recently, one of my friend brought a very attractive pair of sunglass he suggested me vintage, Ray-ban from where I can shop for my sunglasses. looking forward to buy them. hope it's useful for you too. keep this summer stylish!

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

(0) Hearts

Mine just came. I really love the bag it comes with. It's my favorite part. The perfume smells good, as does the hair stuff. I'm going to try that today.

I'm going to give away the bronzer and the cleanser, because I only use cold cream type cleansers and makeup remover. And the bronzer is just so dark on me that I can't really wear it as eyeshadow even.

I am still happy with it, though.

(0) Hearts

I am recieving my box Monday and I live all the way down here in Texas...so they are starting to send them out now.  If you go to your beauty bag-sephora play products- it will show you what you're getting in your box. ...I did recieve the box for normal/dry skin even tho mine is combination.

(0) Hearts

I just got a invite to play.but I don't know how to subscribe. .can someone help me please.

(0) Hearts

I want to see the July bag.

(0) Hearts

I like the July box! look at your account it is there already. NEST Citrine, Ouai wave spray, too faced soleil matte bronzer, beauty blender blotterazzi, FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser With Red Clay, 

SMASHBOX Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing.

(0) Hearts

I think the preview is in the beauty bag. If you go to your account (top left link), and then scroll down to your beauty bag, I think that's what products to expect. I'm very excited if so!

Also I feel beautiful on a hot day by with bb cream and waterproof mascara and my hair up! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I got the email saying my first play box was on its way

But when I click on see July sneak peek it takes me here I dint get to see anything.  I got the tracking # as well. But u wanted to know what I was getting. Like I said this is my first one so I got high hopes.

(0) Hearts

Check your beauty bag on Sephora.com.  It shows everything that you're getting for July.  I'm excited....it all looks amazing Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

This is exactly my question!  Like, I thought I was going to see a product or two they were sending, but it just shows songs on spotify (who cares?) and asking what makes us feel beautiful on a hot summer day... so where is the preview of what we are getting??  I'm so confused... at least ipsy shows you what you are getting!

(0) Hearts

Check your beauty bag Smiley Happy

everthing shows up in there

(0) Hearts

Stay inside with the AC or in the pool. I have kids so mainly in the pool. 

(0) Hearts

Stay in air condition home with my dog..

(0) Hearts

Why hasn't my box shipped yet ? I've already been charged for it. It's my first box so idk exactly how it works. And it won't show me a sneak peak. I got an email saying I could have a sneak peak at July's Box but I click on it and it doesn't show me it brings me to the page before this one.

(0) Hearts

it says they are shipped the third and 4th week of the month. I just got my tracking code today so I am guessing they are now starting to ship them out. 

(0) Hearts

Why hasn't my box shipped? No preview either and I was charged for this months box...

(0) Hearts

Where is my Box?

(0) Hearts

a little sunscreen, spritzer bottle for my face, a sundress and flip flops with my hair pulled back Smiley Happy

My box just shipped but I wanted to see what is inside or at least a sneak peek 

(0) Hearts

Click on "Play! by Sephora" in the "my beauty bag" section of your account, it will show you everything included in your box.