Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Remember When...

Just for fun, here’s a place to share memories of time gone by, and to remember things from the past that will take us down memory lane.  Can be beauty/fashion related or not.  Share your “Remember When” stories here and we can all get nostalgic with remembering how things used to be. #Beauty #Fashion #Music #Technology #Cars #Food

Let's have fun with this!

Spoiler
Across the Decades.jpg

Re: Remember When...

There's already a Throwback Thread if you want to read up on more stuff 🙂

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/The-Throwback-Thread/td-p/2636125

Does anyone remember Sailor Moon's Disguise Pen? I used to wish for this pen to magically acquire cool outfits and a fun new hairstyle. Actually...I still wish for this pen lol. But hey, good news for lipstick lovers! There's a lipstick that comes in a tube shaped like this pen that you can buy online 🙂

disg. pen.PNG

Cheers!
Nikko

Remember when cars had bench seats and people didn't wear seat belts?  If mom or dad took a turn too quick you would slide across from one side of the car to the other.  

Bench seats.jpg

those 50s and 70s looks are appealing to me so much. And the 80s for sheer colorfulness. 

The 90s eyebrow is scaring me 😕

Miraculously, my brows recovered from the 90's. I've heard some weren't able to regrow their brows. Me, if I didn't tweeze or wax for a coupe months, I'd have a unibrow again.

Alas @shyvicki I am one of those girls. I actually plucked back in the 70s cuz that was the thing. I didn't go crazy because I never had heavy brows anyway, but yeah, mine never really grew back in. And now that I'm getting older and losing hair in my brows, I have to do some serious pencilling in. 😢

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos3
  • Across the Decades.jpg
  • Bench seats.jpg
  • disg. pen.PNG
testing