Gymchic365

Recent expensive splurges

I'd like to know what your most expensive splurge has been- both for makeup and clothing. My biggest splurge to date for makeup was the Hourglass tinted moisturizer(~70$), a gorgeous Chanel eyeshadow palette(~124$), and that nu brilliance vaccuum thing for your face(can't remember how much). I'm only 14, but my mom said it was ok for me to splurge on this stuff because I really like it and I wear/use them all the time. My most expensive clothing splurge was when I saved up enough money to buy the white with multicolored letters Louis Vuitton hobo bag that I've wanted forever. It was over 2,000$, but I saved it up and paid for it all my self! I started this thread to see how much people are willing to spend on clothes/makeup. Sometimes people only shop at drugstores and discount stores, while other people frequent Saks and Barneys, and even others shop at all kinds of stores. So, post your responses and I'll give ya a heart:smileyhappy:

mkupgk

Re: Recent expensive splurges

(0) Hearts

The most expensive splurges for me this year is buying this black chanel handbag for around 5000$, a lv monogram wallet for 800$, a chanel watch for ~1500$, and a chanel sunglasses for the summer ~600$

WhereYouStand

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Makeup/beauty tools - Mia2 in emerald green :smileyhappy:

Clothing/shoes - pair of congac colored leather calf high dobule gold zippered boots from marshalls $70.00 (I usually stick to savers but this time I went to marshalls)

carrierose

(0) Hearts

The UD 24/7 Eyeliner vault and 5 NARS lip pencils <3

MoreGun89

Well, the next one will be a Uhaul for moving stuffs -_-

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Glasses!

(Wait, wh