nebel

Random Questions, Saturday Edition!

[ Edited ]

These are so fun, I thought I'd start one!
1) What is your beauty product splurge that is SO worth it?
2) Do you have any pets? What are their names?
3)You're stuck wearing one toenail polish color the rest of your life. Quick! What is it?
4)What is your job? Employed? Student? Mom? All of the above?

I'll start!

1) I love Guerlain meteorites. The smell, the texture... omg so worth it.
2) I am active in animal rescue, so my husband and I tend to accumulate critters :smileyhappy: We have three cats, Juno, Fortuna, and Minerva, and three dogs, Thor, Pirate, and Glory. Glory, a hound mix, is our most recent addition.
3) I would choose a dark vamp chocolate purple. It is what I invariably use anyway :smileyhappy:

4) I'm an analytical chemist and I take singing gigs on the side. I'm a classically trained soprano.

Yay, can't wait to see your answers!!!! xoxoxo

My picture is of Juno (grey) and Tuna (tortie)  My two rescued sisters! 

image.jpg

annonymous1

Re: Random Questions, Saturday Edition!

(0) Hearts

1) YSL Babydoll lash fersure, i never thought i'd spend so much on mascara in my life, but i love it and im obsessed.

2) i have a min-pin named roxy, and a half min-pin half weiner dog named bella :smileyhappy:

3)You're stuck wearing one toenail polish color the rest of your life. Quick! What is it? Black, its the only color i really like on my nails.

Student as an english major, employed at a law office :smileyhappy:

peacefulseraph

Dogs: Momo, Fluffy

Birds: Joel, Heckle, Jeckle, Polly, Eevee

Reptiles: Speedy, Patch

3)You're stuck wearing one toenail polish color the rest of your life. Quick! What is it?

Essie "Guchi Muchi Puchi"

freelance artist

sephoramusthave

Dior Addict Lipstick, 454

Nope

3)You're stuck wearing one toenail polish color the rest of your life. Quick! What is it? NEON PINK

4)What is your job? I work in cosmetics :smileyvery-happy:

mityren

I looove these!  

1.  Chanel No 5. 

2.  2 cats.  Meat and Purr (named by the kids)

3.  Red. 

4. Fraud investigator.

rikkie

Meat?? How did this name happen?

mityren

Lol. Originally her name is/was Gabriella. But my son insisted on calling her Dog Meat because she would tease the dog across the alleyway and it just evolved into Meat. When we go to the vet her name is still Gabriella.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I can only imagine going up to the reception desk at the vet and the look you'd get otherwise! Hilarious. :smileyhappy:

nebel

hahah i love it.

kimmi1115

Although I missed this on Saturday, I'll just pretend today is Saturday again.  Since my mom has the week off, it doesn't feel like Monday anyway lol.

I love seeing all the critter pictures!!!!!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

At the moment, I would have to say my Urban Decay Naked palette.  It revived my love for neutrals, and I can create professional or fun looks.  It will definitely come in handy for student teaching next Fall (not this coming one).

Yep!  My family and I have three cats and three dogs.  The cats are Doobie (name came with him lol), Jasmine, and Nala.  The dogs are Sally (chihuahua), Brutus (boxer mix), and Meat Head (bloodhound).  We also have a hermit crab tank.

OPI Your Web or Mine?

Full time college student, and I only have three semesters left.  Thank goodness!  I also have an on campus job.where I'm pretty much a secretary.  At home, I help with the house work and whatnot.

nebel

(0) Hearts

What is your major?  Yay critters!!!!  I love the pictures too :smileyhappy:

lylysa

For my ladies with the cats (and fellow Big Bang Theory fans)....I give you.....SOFT KITTY!

swfupload_6435591229299963983.jpg

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I want them all! But sleepy kitty is the cutest. 

arielaaaaaaaa

Haha too cute!!

Spyski

I usually don't come on BT during the weekends, so just tuning in here. Thanks for posting random questions! Who doesn't love random questions?! :smileyvery-happy:

• Hmm, I would have to say fragrances. Every woman needs atleast one high dollar perfume in her cabinet! Mine is currently Burberry Brit, butttt I've been waiting to pull the trigger on Chanel Chance Eau Tendre (that one was love at first smell)

• Aww, I did have two humane society cats named Sox and Scuds but they passed away a couple months ago :smileysad:

cats.jpg

• Essie Tart Deco 

• Director of Marketing for a marine sensor incorporation and a PADI Rescue Diver (fun fun)
arielaaaaaaaa

They were beautiful!! I'm so sorry they aren't here anymore!! I've had a couple of cats in the past and i miss them terribly!! After a year of begging my mom she agreed as long as it was okay with my dad! But of all people he said no! I hope i can get one soon! Cats are so relaxing and fun at the same time!

Spyski

I hope you're able to get one! I wish I could have a pet so badly.

rikkie

Oh, what gorgeous kitties they were. So sorry they're not with you anymore. I want to get another cat one day, I love to see the silly ways they play together. My cat is kind of used to being the queen of the house though, my in laws were watching her for a weekend and the first thing she did when she arrived at their house was go explore her new domain and terrify their dog. She made sure he knew whose house it was now, haha. 

Spyski

Haha, aren't they just little queens...I wish I was allowed to have another cat or two. I'm living back at home for the time being, and my mother hates cats :smileysad:

rikkie

How can she hate cats?? Unless she has allergies I suppose. I hope you will be able to change her mind or live somewhere else before too long!

Spyski

Ya know what they say...it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission! Our local humane society is waiving adoption fees this weekend, so I might bring home a little one hehehe (parents are out of town) 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 85 replies
  • 186 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • poemelyric
    • kimmi1115