Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

@starsandbucks- I feel ya... now that I'm in my 40's, I feel like that just about all the time lol 🙂 I think sometimes we just have those reflective moments that make us feel a little crappy... or maybe something going on in our personal circle that brings out that funk... I'd guess we all deal with this at some point... hang in there hun 😉

Not that I like anyone else going through these feelings but there is comfort in knowing that everyone goes it through it too. So thank you, @Yuumei   I also think I'm having a bit of the 40s blahs myself! 

@starsandbucks @Yuumei Then that makes 3 of us! 

13082623_1899802736913396_2217058292200698612_n.jpg

This sums me up pretty accurately, except I only have a few. I want all of them!!! 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!   I want the best of both worlds!!! 

Yes! Currently on my list from the new collection is Rose Matters & Mannequin. I also want celebrity skin but it's always OOS when I order!

Also the new highlighters... hi peach goddess...

Anonymous Insider

I must need this...

(a hairdryer from Dyson)

I love all purchases from Dyson so far, and this looks so awesome. Looks like some futuristic magical hair dryer...DysonHairDryerThumb.jpg

I waaaaaaaant!!!!   Is it bad that I have a perfectly good hairdryer and I wanna cast it aside for this? 

Edit- patiently awaiting September.  I love the future. 

Anonymous Insider

@heartsmyface As long as this one is reasonably functional, I think it isn't bad at all! I'm also hoping it to make less noise (as most Dyson products are?)...so that I can watch a movie with a sound while drying my hair (which takes good 30 minutes if I start right after tower dry). 

Well, our fans are very quiet as well as the air humidifier/purifier thingy.   I'm hoping for the same!   I love that it's pink!   The thought of being able to blow dry my hair without guilt while people are sleeping is super appealing!  Plus, it looks so compact!  

I showed the hubs cause he's a dyson weenie, and I was then 'forced' to preorder it.  I knew he'd want to buy it.  Easy sell. 

Anonymous Insider

ohhh can it be preordered now?!?

Sweet. Fancy. Moses.

get out ! that looks so cool!. I want the humidifier they have, i have a vacuum from them and its amazing. The only thing is does this come with the straight diffuser? hmm. il have to look it up. I have a T3 featherweight simply bc i need something light.

Anonymous Insider

@aviscardiI have their vacuum in blue, a fan in blue, and a humidifier in blue, so I need this blue too! lol. I can't evaluate the quality of the humidifier (since never used one from other brand), but looks so cool...like some teleport machine.

lol! i think mine is just grey with red ahah. I want to invest in the humidifier for our next move, ive never used one either but i really need one for my allergies

Tbh I want this just because it looks easy to store and travel with haha. It also looks light which would be a godsend, I have so much hair that blow drying it for more than half an hour makes my arms sore

Haha, drying your hair sounds like arm day at the gym!   

It might as well be! Lol

Anonymous Insider

Exactly! it looks lightweight. I have weak tiny wrists...

The future is now........

upload_9064280309116407326.jpg

If this thing allows attachments (for my Davacurl diffuser) I'd get this asap. 

Oh my goodness!

2 Replies
testing