Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Second only to Kovu, the lousiness of that sequel in general notwithstanding. 😉

Someone needs to pay you to do stage makeup or something because you truly have a gift!

thank you beth, it was also done with only eyeshadows, so I took it off quickly (the scar one) i need to invest in the makeup forever flash palette or find a cheap one

I'll try finding them and I believe queen of hearts last year and scar the year before that

Same. It takes forever to load. Even before the sale started, so it doesn't seem related to the influx of visitors.

This is what I expected from the Sweet Peach palette. Don't get me wrong, I love my palette but these shades would have been a bit more fitting. 

image.png

Same here, this is exactly what I wanted from the peach palette. I think I'll pick this up, it'll be perfect for summer! Thanks for posting this!

this palette is currently on sale for $19 (i believe) on etude house website. I have it, the pigmentation is not like too faced, it's less pigmented and has one glitter shade. but i agree the colours are amazing! 🙂

I saw swatches of this. It's really pretty and I agree with you... that's what you'd expect from a peach palette.

How amazing is this! Smiley Surprised This is how Maleficent makeup should look if you ask me! 😛 ( I really love his take on it ) And, how amazing is Timothy Hung! ( Just take a peek at his insta @timothyhungcom, or facebook. )

@Blackwhiskey  this would be a good one for you to recreate, eh?  😉

upload_2799749196544947547.jpg

OMG!  This is gorgeous and amazing.  I absolutely adore Maleficent.

His Ursula!

upload_6488024748877678047.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I love Maleficent! I did was her for Halloween last year.Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 12.35.17 PM.png

Wow!  You are talented, girl!  Beautiful!

Anonymous Insider

@Tamara76 @lyravega   Thank you!

Very pretty!

Very nice 😶 I think I'll do something like that.

I love his version of Maleficent so much!

@Blackwhiskey Yes, yes, do it! With those blueish-grayish purple lips, if possible. I just love green and purple together! But, if you decide to go with red lipstick, or whatever else you decide to do, that's fine with me, too. 😉

I know your version is gonna be fantabulous! 🙂

I'll do some twist but I love my classic maleficent. I have a gorgeous mug of her I sip from every morning to.guarantee a day of evilish ways.

Classic Maleficent is, well - classic Maleficent. I love it. I love her!  But, I also love different takes on the look, and this one is just fantastic to me personally. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd try to recreate it myself. 😛

Can't wait to see your Maleficent!

"... to.guarantee a day of evilish ways." Smart. 😉

@Lyra vegan that's how my phone auto corrects you. Trad goth maleficent?

1 Reply
testing