Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Come to think of it, depending on the size it might fit into one of the empty MUFE one pan compacts...

Thanks. I'll measure it and see if that could work! 🙂

@Libellules in the meantime while you are waiting on this one, you might want to also look up Love Luxe Beauty - they do a lot of these rainbow highlights, too 😉

Those are so pretty! Thanks for the info!

@Mochapj Hmmmm - am I missing the rainbow highlight on their site?!

It's called Mermaids something or other.

i love this in theory (i mean, c'mon, this is PEAK HIGHLIGHT) but can really see it being a hot mess when used by us everyday people. i also detest super yellow highlights and wonder if i could get passed that for the sake of full rainbow glory ? regardless, i'm glad someone has "gone there". it's the logical conclusion of highlighter mania !

@jemly I am waiting for someone to come out with a black highlight - I think that will be the logical end point of highlight, lol 😆

bahahaha you're so right mocha !

I'm just so curious, I can't help it. I want to experience this full rainbow highlight 😛

That is so pretty! What brand is this from??

@kissXmakeup the brand is Bitter Lace Beauty 🙂

OMG this is like Lisa Frank in grownup makeup form, and I want it! I wonder about the lasting power of this. Does your face end up looking like Fruity Pebbles milk at the end of the day?

Anonymous Insider

Perfect description, "Lisa Frank in grownup makeup form"...Those rainbow colored, unicorn covered Lisa Frank folders from when I was a kid was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this...lol Very interesting makeup concept. Not one that I could pull off, sadly.

Nothing a good setting spray won't fix 😉

@Libellules unless it's made out of the same stuff as Natasha Denona :D...

Ugh, oh no :(. Why you gotta ruin it @Mochapj 😉

I'm not ruining it - I'm being reasonable.

You may want to read some reviews on them before running away with yourself 😉

wow, Im seeing various musical festivals, raves, and such as being a big market

I'm thinking New Year's Eve, concerts, my niece's birthday party, Thursday night :P.

LOL this is amazing. Me right now:

fdfgfg

1 Reply
testing