Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Thank you!!! Subscribed!

I was just looking back at my makeup photos from early 2014.  Here's my lip collection from back then which I was very proud of.  I went through and was like "have, have, have,.....gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, have...."  Hehehe, somewhere between then and now I went a little cwazy.  image.jpg

I'd love to see it now. 🙂

Aaaa we're all drowning in lipstick. HELP!! no it's okay I don't want help haha 😛

At least I can say that I have actually used up a good chunk of this old photos' contents.  That clears my conscience a little.  

Don't worry you aren't alone!  I think the pics are down now but a while back I was looking at my stash of stuff in the Show me yours I'll show you mine threads and OMG what did I do. Shameful how much more I have now... in just the last few years it grew out of control!  So you aren't alone @heartsmyface 🙂

The 'BT bubble of normalcy' has changed us I think.  I used to be quite happy switching up my gloss every couple of days and now if I haven't changed my lip color at least twice in a day...well, I'm probably sick in bed.  

haha yeah BT sure changed me! No self control!

Not complaining here.   I like my toys! 

Not beauty related but I just found out that I got into grad school! It's a great program and I'm very excited! Now all the stress begins! And I guess this news is beauty related in that now I won't be able to spend as much $$ on makeup anymore lol. 

Congratulations 🎈🎉🎊

Congrats! 🙂

Something tells me you have enough makeup to get by on😉. Congratulations!  

LOL true. But can we ever have enough? 😉

Congrats!

Oh sweet! Congratulations!!!! 

Congratulations!!!! I wish you the best of luck 😄

Congratulations!

congratulations !!!!!!! 

Thank you all!! I graduated from my undergrad in May so I'm excited to get back to learning and thriving. 

Saying goodbye to all my NARS right now *tears* lol.

Since there's a question about shoes it reminded me that I have problems finding pumps. My feet are wide and my heels seem narrow. So I have to upsize for the width of my feet but then my heels come out when I walk and I cannot wear pumps for this reason, and end up limping -_- (even if I get those little cushion inserts/padding etc). I don't even own a pair of pumps anymore. I have always purchased pumps and regretted it or have to return them! Can anyone suggest some pumps or something similar that works for wider feet with a narrow heel for professional settings (something not open toed etc..)

10 Replies
testing