Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Anonymous Insider

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

I was thinking the same this morning... I'm down to my llast 1/4 bottle. 

I'm halfway through my last bottle of the rose one😥. Why aren't these regular stock?  

I don't know😞 

My cousin was telling me about the new sprays from Gerard Cosmetics that are supposed to be "dupes" but I'm not fan. 

Well, if/when they rerelease I'll be getting four this round.  

I looked at the scents that GC has and only one is the same scent as the mac ones. 

Lavender.

They also have:

Green Tea

Jasmine

Lemongrass

and Peach. 

i was running errands for work, when i got back 2 of the girls from the band savages were here hanging out. i deal with famous people with surprising frequency (of varying degrees of fame of course, it's all relative), and i typically just pretend i don't recognize them. but i could not stop STARING because they're gorgeous and i'm an actual fan (and i know there are others here-- @malday ahem). kept making deep intense awkward eye contact with jenny beth and i swear to god i was ready to say i'd make an exception and bat for the other team ifyaknowwahtimsayin'. i look like utter poo today, dangit !

(it was the two on each end here. look at the makeup--that's what this is beauty related !!!)

Savages1.jpg

Come over to my team, we need more members! 

Jemly, I can totally see you slipping into this photoshoot and looking like you belong.  

bless you, hearts

lol this made me laugh. jemly in the corner like ..  tumblr_ma3p11Yr5Y1ra8x1ao1_500.gif

yeah it's truuuue....

Ahhhh!!!!! They're so cool I want to cry 😞

I saw them perform at FYF last year and my gosh they were amazing!!

UGH  Heart Heart I'm jealous!!

Is Jenny Beth on the left? 'Cause if so, then yeahhhhh. Get it, girl. 😉

yeah with the red lips. ugh i'm such a geek ! 😉

Got the 5X point multiplier for Urban Decay at Ulta. Want to make a big haul for the points (that save me $$ later) but I also want to keep using my 15% off at Sephora  as well (I'm close to Rouge). 

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#makeupproblems 

so.....the sale pushed me over the edge and i requalified for rouge. i noticed in my email it said it requalified me through 1/1/17 (rather than 12/31/17), while on the website it says 12/31/17. that's kinda a huge typo, no ? given all the talk about what may or may not be happening with the rouge program, i thought it was notable. though given all the typos that go on at sephora, i figured that's all that happened.

anyone else notice this ?

ugh i requalified since february when nude decided to go MIA. i need to see what you bought before the sale ends @jemly O_O I NEED TO KNOW IF I'M MISSING ANYTHING AWESOME!

@Blackwhiskey it's mostly just devacurl restock, foundation and facial oil restock. the "treats" are a couple stila liquid lipsticks (that are rather old news to most) and an etat libre d'orange perfume....

speaking of old news, i think i lsot my patina lipstick. i have to look for it now. 

uh oh you gotta find it !

9 Replies
testing