Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Good to know!  Good advice too about tossing the sheet mask and just using the serum. 

Anonymous Insider

Absolutely, any chance you have to cut down on germs being reintroduced to your face the better. 😄

Kinda beauty related in the sense that it relates to BT. That counts, right? hehe.

So, good news today. I finally accepted a job offer! It's been a tough few months, so I'm happy that I found one that actually seems interesting, pays well, and cares for it's employees.

Which means I should be able to participate in BT more again (had to stay away so I wouldn't spend $$$ hahah). 

Yay!

Thanks to everyone who have sent positive vibes my way over the last little while!

Anonymous Insider

Congrats!

Excellent news! Congrats, kb!

That is great kb!!! Congrats!!

That's incredible news, @kbmatthews! Congratulations!! We're glad to have you back. 🙂

Congrats!!

yay! that's fantastic! 😄

Woohoo!! Congratulations!!! 🙂

Yay! Congrats!!

awesome :D! congratulations! 

I'm very glad to hear this, KB! I'm glad you got a new job, and I've missed you here.

Congrats! 😄

Yay, congrats KB!

Congratulations and so happy to see you!

That's awesome news! Congratulations 😄

That's wonderful news!

SO happy for you KB! you totally deserve it and I'm glad you found something good and didn't have to settle. Good luck at your new job! 🙂

GREAT news!!! I've thought about you a lot since you lost your previous job and wondered how you were doing. So glad to hear you've found a wonderful new opportunity!

Yayayay! So happy for you! Congratulations! I hope that it is enjoyable and allows room for growth. ♥

testing