Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

@TopazBeth posting a picture of her in an eyebrow thread reminded me that I used to ride a train with a woman who looked nearly identical to Megan Fox. She was always 100% put together (while I got on the train at 7 a.m. with wet hair), and she always sat in the same seat, which faced the rest of the train car. I'd spend the entire trip staring at her (usually when I was wearing sunglasses, but sometimes I'd forget), which I'm sure freaked her out a bit. But I was so fascinated! She was so pretty! She was so well-dressed! She always had a full face of impeccable makeup, while I didn't even brush my hair. How long did it take her to get ready—and so early in the morning?! So many questions!

People who are able to look impeccably put-together in the morning are as magical as unicorns to me.

Thought would ask here. Any shopping recommendations in Vegas for make up - there are a lot of options but I prefer BTers recommendations 🙂

I want to get the Tom Ford Perfecting foundation but wondering if I should check the Tom Ford boutique in Vegas or Nordies or NM.

Tom Ford boutique!

You might find stuff that is OOS elsewhere.

Thanks Megan, do they carry discontinued items too? I am looking for Lavender Lust quad, so I was just wondering should i buy it now or wait to get to TF boutique. I see they have the soleil collection might pick up a couple of items possibly 🙂

Call them.  An ebay seller had the last of the cognac sable...purchased there after it sold out everywhere else (I was looking).  Seems TF pulled the remaining inventory out of stores so they might not have it.  But these out of the mainstream stores tend to keep stock longer (and most people don't go the LV to shop for makeup).  So call...

Good idea, thanks 🙂  I just did and got it yay.. PM me if you need anything 🙂

Need or want....?  Will do.

Have fun!!!

Lets say both 😉  Thanks Megan 🙂

This might not be much help because I didn't do a ton of shopping in Vegas, but I would go to the Tom Ford boutique just for the experience of going to the Tom Ford boutique. Also, there's a Burberry in Caesar's Palace that I loved, and they have all their make up right in the middle of the shop.

Nice, I will go check it out too 🙂

Let's play a game. Which will be delivered first:  my ulta package I just ordered or my baby that's due in a little over 2 weeks?

Baby! At least I hope so anyway 😉

I actually guffawed out loud!  Definitely your sweet little baby. At least you'll have pretty makeup on your doorstep when you get home from delivering LOL!

Definitely your baby😂😂😂

Don't much faith in ulta shipping, huh? Lol  me either! I'm hoping to be surprised since I'd like to pack a few things from my haul in my hospital bag!

My new tattoo in loving memory of my gma that passed 2 weeks ago. Love you forever gma. 

image.jpeg

Sorry for your loss.  Love the tattoo, it's stunning.

Really beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss. 

Beautiful tattoo, and what a sweet memorial ❤️

I'm sorry for your loss, but what a beautiful way to commemorate her. ❤️ 

testing