Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Every spring I look around to try to find a buttoned, cropped cardigan in white and/or yellow, and the closest I can ever come is the one on ModCloth, which always seems to be out of stock in my size.  One day!  One day, I'll find what I'm looking for.

Have you signed up for the back-in-stock notifier? I've gotten a lot of stuff from MC that way.

Thanks!  I'll do that!

Yeah, definitely do this! They'll restock it soon enough.

Not really beauty related but this just makes me mad. 

Sitting in the eye doctors and this older women comes in. Says "i had an appointment for today, but i cancelled it in November". Secretary looks, says " Yes, you did cancel it in November." Women goes " Well, here i am." Like??? You cancelled show up on time for an appointment that isnt yours. It just makes me mad the thought process some people seem to have. She got to have her non appointment too. 

To make this beauty related, i just got a nerve block amd have decided never to get botox/lip fillers/etc. i do not like needles in my face. Not at all

I hope they at least took all the waiting patients back before seeing her.

Wow....that woman was more than a little late, don't 'cha think? 😛

I have a facial today!! is it weird that the part I'm most looking forward to is the extractions? I have a bunch of clogged pores and I'm just so excited to get all the crap out of my face 😄

I just spent my evening watching nail art instructional videos on YouTube.  I don't even have long enough nails to pull off most of those awesome nails, but I was fascinated enough to keep clicking on more and more videos.  My night is now gone, lol.   

room1.jpgmyroom2.jpg

Here is an exact replica of my room, of course it's messier and my posters are different 🙂 check out my husband Lee Pace reading to me as I sleep...............................................................

Did someone say "Lee Pace"??? 😛

Lee pace can touch me any time!

Me too...me too......

*swoons*

Lol, you guys.... Can we share? 😄

I'm sure he/we won't mind.

As long as we PACE ourselves bwahahaha! (sorry, I had to!)

How do you like the sims 4, I have thought about going to that from the sims three however I am not sure its would be as enjoyable.

i dont see much difference other than being able to go somewhere without th e loading screen, i also only have the first game, i don't have expansions >_> because i rarely play, cause im addicted to WoW. 😕 

I used to love WoW. Wish I had the time to get back into it. 

Lee Pace is so dreamy, he would totally be my ideal hubs too

mine is Pushing Daisies Lee Pace, all cute and awkward and making pies. love of my life tbh

that's when I first fell in love with him! I really miss that show *tear*

5 Replies
testing