Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Yeah, they're truly exercising some ethnocentrism with this one. Horrified. 

Oh, Sephora *sigh*

haha, the Touch in Sol Chroma powder lip tints? I was like, "oooooo" and then I was like "huh?"

Yes! I totally wanted it too 😞

I'm at jury service with spotty connection and I can't stop pondering if I'm going to miss the new release of the bite lipsticks #beautyaddict

Today was my first time attempting to press some of my loose MAC pigments. I'm pretty pleased with the ending results.

Spoiler
image.jpeg

Those look really good!   What did you use to press them that's near the exact size of the pan?  

Believe it or not, I laid a piece of saran wrap over the pan and then took a quarter and pressed, it's not exactly perfect but it works. 

That's so cool StephaniLynn!  I've very impressed and that Heritage Rouge is stunning!  I can't wait to see how they perform.

Ashlynn has a play date tomorrow so I'll use Rouge Heritage and post in the WAYWT thread:)

Anonymous Insider

Great job!!!

Thank you:D

Good job!!  I pressed all my MAC pigments years ago and it makes them so much easier to use.

Thank you:) I'm awaiting more pans to press the rest. I'll definitely get more use out of them mow. 

Details. 🙂 Please. What mixing medium did you use? 

Actually, I just used 91% alcohol and they  came out great. 

I haven't even tried with the matte ones because I've heard they're a huge pain. 

Thank you! I'm going to have to try now.  

which pigment is the intense red?

Second column, second one down?

Heritage Rouge. 

Those look awesome! I wish I could try them!

Bahahahahaha!  I just ordered a bunch of maternity clothes from asos and my order arrived today!  I nearly peed myself laughing (real danger here),   What I thought was going to be a cute swing dress for a night out, ended up being my first mumu!  

Here's a pic of the lovely model wearing it!  image.jpgThis is me in a size small!  😂😂😂😂😂 me thinks it no fit!  I think I'll just hop back into some jammies and do a face mask after all this excitement.

image.jpg

1 Reply
testing