Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

You know this whole time I was thinking,  why doesn't she buy it,  house cleaning supplies aren't that expensive. 

😐

OMG what if somebody is over and they accidentally use it to clean up a spill? AAAAARRRGGG. (I went ahead and just ordered it yesterday, LOL)

That exact thoughts crossed my mind.  And chick it to the floor once they're done using it. 

Holy Moly Marcia,

I thought you had photoshopped this and was making fun of how things are marketed. 

But the joke was on me when I decided to google "Moschino eau de toilette fresh" and was flabbergasted to see that this was a real item!!

What will people come up with next? A perfume in a bottle shaped like a beer bottle? 😄

That would be hilarious! Who knows, it might be the next one.

I personally like this scent! Originally I wanted it just for the packaging but smelled it and it's nice!

Ooooh, that's so, so encouraging. 30 hours left on my self-imposed waiting period, and my determination to own it is only getting stronger. I'll probably cave by sundown.

Makes me thing of the dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding who sprayed Windex on everything.

I hate to admit it, but I have never seen that movie. I should probably watch it. I hear it's incredible, plus I'll probably extra-appreciate the Windex scenes, as I do share a love for the product. Probably part of why I'm obsessed with this. LOL.

No way!  You need to see it.  It's such a classic!  

Completely worth it if you wait til you're in public to apply it!   

That is the best idea, and I'm totally going to do it. I'll try to get a photo.

Get reaction shots!   😜

Looking for a great heat protectant for my neice, any suggestions?

I always felt that Redken and Kenra both did a pretty good job for being relatively inexpensive products. I now use Aveda, which is nicer to my hair and smells sooo good.

I know a lot of people like the Tresemme one.  I have it but I'm guilty of not using it...

NJ, I'm very sorry to hear this. I wish you and your family well.

Ouch.  My heart hurts for you.   More hugs and luvs.  

Anyone have the Tarteist contour palette and is there anyone that likes it? 

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure your grandma is in a better place watching and admiring from above ❤️ May you and your family heal and get through this difficult time together.

Was this seriously $125? That seems a little high...

image.png

testing