Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

lol, maybe in Australia.   

Lol I just looked this up and it's $30 on Macy's. Sephora will save you a whopping $1 lol

Part of me is convinced they just make up the crossed out number. Whatever looks like a really great deal.

I'm so sorry for your loss.  😞

I'm sorry for you & your families loss. She must have been so comforted with you by her side. 

I'm so very, very sorry. I'm sure your presence there was a huge comfort to her, though. Take solace in that.

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure it was a comfort to her knowing that you were there by her side. Take care.

So very sorry.  Prayer for you, her and your family.

Please take care in a time like this, whether it's family, friends, or Beauty Talk, there is always someone to listen to provide a should for you to rest your head or cry on. 

While it's heartbreaking, there is comfort in knowing that she did not pass alone and that she was not without so much love. 

*hugs*

Don't just think that not shedding tears means strength, I'm sure you're not fooling anyone, let alone your mother by trying to hold it in. I know you're trying to be very considerate, especially because of your mother's health, but don't neglect yourself during this time. If she cries and you cry with her it can be very cathartic to have each other and share that moment where the two of you aren't afraid to just let all guards down and show how you feel.

Cry, let it out, there are people who love you and care to be that shoulder. Definitely reach out, whether it's to a family member, friend, loved one, or us. We'll be here! 

*hugs hugs hugs*

There's no reason not to be kind, and the loss of a loved one is to trying on one's spirit.

I do wish you and your family all the best in this time.

I am sorry for your loss. Sending hugs to you and your family.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Grandmothers are love incarnate.

If this may be a small consolation—I’m glad you had the chance to properly say goodbye. I was in a different continent when my great-grandmother passed away abruptly, and it breaks my heart every time I visit her grave. I’m sure she was very happy to have you by her side.

That's perfectly understandable and I hope you don't feel bad about it. 

She'd definitely understand, too. Right now, I bet all she wants is for you to be healthy and happy. Do reach out to people if it gets too hard -- you deserve it. 

I'm glad you did. It sounds like you're in a stressful position by no fault of anybody -- which is the hardest kind, because there's nobody to blame. 

Hope you feel better soon. 

Aww...I'm sorry to hear that Nina. My sympathies with you and your family

I am so sorry to hear this NJ, so sorry for your loss and my prayers are with u.Grandmoms are always precious to our hearts, if you need to chat I am just a ping away, take care!

Wishing you and your family comfort at this difficult time. So sorry for your loss. 

Grandmothers are precious. I'm so sorry for your loss. 

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I could say something to  make this easier. Hugs.

Sorry for your loss.

testing